Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

VIP info?

Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 11:40 PM

I just want to make sure....I have purchased a Gold VIP for the Corpus Christi show in a few days. (I purchased it the day the tix went on sale.) I have not received anything via email or otherwise to let me know what time to show up. (I know my tickets are at will call, and I of course have my email confirmation from Ticketmaster). Where and/when do I get info on when to show up, and what I can bring?

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: VIP info?

Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 5:17 AM

You will get an email 24-48 hours before the show that will tell you when and where to meet. Have a great time!!

2. RE: VIP info?

Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 7:03 AM

If it helps, we were told to be there by 4:15 for a 6:30 show time. I got the email at about 8:30pm on a Friday for a Sunday show.

The M&G started about 4:30. Here's my review of the Gold VIP experience and show: http://godsmack.com/forum/review/1792721/page/1

Have fun!
    Miss T

3. Moderator

RE: VIP info?

Tue, May 1, 2012 at 11:30 AM

Everyone is correct and yes they usually wait until a couple days prior to the show to send the actual email to you. If you have a twitter account you can follow @groundctrl and @groundctrlvip ~ They have been sending out tweets when the emails for specific cities have been sent out for VIP.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com