Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

I Have a question...

Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 9:42 PM

Hi i live in northern cali, and i was wondering if godsmack ever comes to any venues in Sacramento,CA or possibly even Chico,CA? sorry if this is the wrong place to ask but i have loved godsmack for some years and i never see them coming anywhere near where i live, and would really like to...

Thanks,
-Nick S

Replies to This Posting

1. Moderator

RE: I Have a question...

Tue, May 1, 2012 at 11:28 AM

They usually always hit up Cali in general, just this past tour they didn't. The cities where a bit strange for this past lineup and for some reason just couldn't fit Cali into the tour. Maybe scheduling/booking a venue issues.

We JUST announced UPROAR today but we are waiting on the dates and cities to be confirmed yet. Should be getting this info soon to post.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com