Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Hello from Bulgaria!! :)

Fri, May 4, 2012 at 1:09 AM

Hello to all!
My name is Rumy and I need help!I want to make an official fan club in Bulgaria.Can you tell me how to get in touch with the organizers of this fan club.I do not have much time because only two months of concerts Godsmak.I will be very grateful to everyone who help me!!!
Greetings from Bulgaria and me!!!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Hello from Bulgaria!! :)

Mon, May 7, 2012 at 10:38 PM

GS Web Mistress wrote:
    We really don't have a "fan club" per say. We do however have fans who are members of this site and are signed up to our official newsletter which will have access to any pre-sale or passwords needed to Godsmack.com pre-sales etc. We have VIP Packages that are offered to everyone who is a member here they can purchase to shows and get things such as a M&G with the band, a photo op, some extra goodies and collectables and so on.

We do, however, have some really amazing fan based support sites all over the world. We actually have them listed on our LINKS page. If you are interested in making a Bulgarian fan site, we would be more then happy to support and link your site up there as well. :)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com

Thanks for the reply!!We will be pleased to make contact!!!And many thanks for your support!
    Greetings from Great Bulgaria!!!

2. Re: Hello from Bulgaria!! :)

Tue, May 15, 2012 at 1:54 PM

Hallo Rumiana,how is it going?Getting ready for Godsmack?
    I am an angel. My horns are just there to hold the halo up