Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

May 6 Evansville, In meet & greet time

Sat, May 5, 2012 at 12:46 PM

I purchased the VIP gold package to meet godsmack and was told that I would receive an email before the event about what time the meet is and some more info about it. Yet it's the day before and I still haven't received an email and can't find out any more info about it from the groundctrl website and I can't get ahold of their customer service. Does anyone know what time it is, where exactly they are meeting and when we get our VIP package items.

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: May 6 Evansville, In meet & greet time

Sat, May 5, 2012 at 6:43 PM

Hi... you might want to message Wade at ground (ctrl). You can message him on his page here. Click "send message" under his picture.

Also, I posted a review of my meet and greet/show experience that might give you some more info here.

Our show started at 6:30 with 5:30 open door time and we told to be there at 4:15, but your show might be different. We were told to meet in front of the box office.

Hope that helps.
    Miss T

2. RE: May 6 Evansville, In meet & greet time

Sat, May 5, 2012 at 7:05 PM

Also, there is feedback from other meet and greets and other details here.

You should come back and leave your feedback in the thread above after you're done! Especially about not getting the email.

Miss T

3. RE: May 6 Evansville, In meet & greet time

Sat, May 5, 2012 at 7:26 PM

We're interested to hear about your feedback, as there has been a range of experiences involving the VIP packages so far.