Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

Let's get Razor_Wire his VIP swag from Nashville!

Tue, May 8, 2012 at 9:40 AM

Ok, come on powers that be!.. ...an emergency has hindered a die-hard Godsmack fan from traveling from Toronto to Nashville for the Mass Chaos show (and VIP Meet and Greet) on Friday. Now I know everyone and their mother says "no refunds" but come on... Leaving the country to see a band is about as loyal as it gets. Since he also purchased a VIP package that he cannot now attend, what do you say you send him the swag that would have come with it? I don't think it's too much to ask ,seeing how a lot of money has already been spent. Can someone there take a minute out of their day to get and send his swag to him? And please don't say if you do it for one, you'd have to do it for everyone, that's probably the biggest cop-out excuse there is. He's paid his $$ already, please don't let it go to waste.....

Replies to This Posting

1. MIA avatar MIA

Re: Let's get Razor_Wire his VIP swag from Nashville!

Thu, May 10, 2012 at 6:06 AM

I know.... my dog is tops above a lot of people too. And don't mention bb guns with animals, brings the memory of Yucko.
    "e"

2. Re: Let's get Razor_Wire his VIP swag from Nashville!

Thu, May 10, 2012 at 6:16 AM

razor_wire wrote:
    hey all,

Just quickly stopping by to check messages. The good energy coming from this board has given my mind a positive place to turn when things were starting to get dark. I really can't say it enough, Thank you!

Craig, I have arranged with Misty to purchase her extra CD and double set of swag. It's done and sorted. Your offer was incredibly thoughtful and I appreciate it. Please thank Leslie for me as well.

Now, everyone stop talking about me... LOL, it's freaking me out!! What I really want is for the whole lot of you to please go back to talking about Godsmack and to continue finding great new ways to enjoy, support, rock out with and relate to one another.

btw, my given name is Jeff...... but my friends call me Razor.

We both are pleased that everything worked out as well as it did for you Jeff....whether from the two of us or Misty!! And as far as your request to put all of this to bed & move forward, all I can say is:

HOW ABOUT THEM YANKEE'S.....Lmao!!

"C."

3. MIA avatar MIA

Re: Let's get Razor_Wire his VIP swag from Nashville!

Fri, May 11, 2012 at 8:03 AM

I'm glad everything is working out....

and it's playoff season...hockey.... ugh it's almost a full year of it.... But i go for my NY Rangers.... ok sorry it's New F*cking York Rangers.....
    "e"