Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Just a small "Thank you!"

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 6:26 PM

Hi guys,

Don't know if someone is going to read this, but I just wanted to say "Thank you!" for coming to play in Bulgaria on my birthday! It would be totally epic and I can't wait for 07.07 to come. For my part, I'd be buying drinks all evening, so, feel free to grab a beer to my health.

Cheers,
Viktor

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Just a small "Thank you!"

Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 3:19 AM

Have a great day, i am sure it will be a birthday to remember. So happy that lots of people throughout Europe will get a chance to see Godsmack play live this summer after so many years of waiting. I will be in London for the first European show on 20th June.
    "Peaceful journeys"

2. Re: Just a small "Thank you!"

Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 9:37 AM

I will be there to say Happy birthday Victor
    Keep a beer for me
    I am an angel. My horns are just there to hold the halo up

3. RE: Just a small "Thank you!"

Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 3:18 PM

So, is it true? No more shows in Europe? My luck....

Hope Mr. Erna is going to be OK

4. Moderator

Re: Just a small "Thank you!"

Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 7:09 PM

SlabakBG wrote:
    So, is it true? No more shows in Europe? My luck....

Hope Mr. Erna is going to be OK

Yes this is true, it is cancelled. Sorry bud
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com

5. Re: Just a small "Thank you!"

Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 12:41 AM

I hope the Balkan Entertainment will refund my tickets, cause I'm not going to watch GNR!

6. Re: Just a small "Thank you!"

Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 5:11 AM

emilmlo wrote:
    I hope the Balkan Entertainment will refund my tickets, cause I'm not going to watch GNR!

We are really so unlucky
    After so many yeas they are in Europe and see what happens.....
    I'm so sorry Emil

[Out of my mind… Back in five minutes.]

7. Re: Just a small

Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 7:50 AM

Well, it's ok Blagica, at least this saved you the trip to Sofia and the torture to see GNR, of course if you are not still coming to Sofia after this. And don't be sorry, it's pointless for us to fell sorry for something that already happened, the life goes on. Lets hope Sully is getting better and the band will come next year.

8. Re: Just a small "Thank you!"

Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 11:17 AM

emilmlo wrote:

Hear hear! The whole fest became pointless, if I get a refund for 2 tickets, I may actually have a decent birthday.

9. Re: Just a small "Thank you!"

Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 12:24 AM

But they don't do refunding, and it seems like we can not do anything about it? I hope there is some descent lawyer who can take care for this, because there are so many people wanting a refund now. And the Sofia Rocks is a gay festival now, I'm not going to listen to Kaiser Chiefs, GNR and bullshits like that, they make me sick! And I want a refund of two tickets of me and my wife, but who cares about it, I spoke on the phone with the Balkan company, and with the ticket company, they don't want to refund, so what can we do?

10. Moderator

Re: Just a small "Thank you!"

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 10:33 PM

emilmlo wrote:
    But they don't do refunding, and it seems like we can not do anything about it? I hope there is some descent lawyer who can take care for this, because there are so many people wanting a refund now. And the Sofia Rocks is a gay festival now, I'm not going to listen to Kaiser Chiefs, GNR and bullshits like that, they make me sick! And I want a refund of two tickets of me and my wife, but who cares about it, I spoke on the phone with the Balkan company, and with the ticket company, they don't want to refund, so what can we do?

What happens with a festival is when a band has to cancelled and the festival still goes on, they most likey feel there is no need to refund people for ticket purchases. If the festival was cancelled it would prob be a different story. Just my guess on why it was a issue, cause of it being a festival as opposed to just a Godsmack show.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com