Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

About the European Tour - question about the setlist and

Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 2:17 AM

Hello everybody,

Excuse me for interrupting the forum, I was looking for an e-mail of the band or a way to contact them, and decided to give it a go through the official forum here.

As a European fan of Godsmack from over 10 years, my absolute favorite song is Serenity, it literally made an impact on my life in when it came out if I'm not mistaken around 2003-2004. After watching and listening all the concerts out there in US, I got worry about Godsmack preforming the song in Europe. It's not in their US concerts from the tour, so I assume that it wont be here either, can someone give me some hope that they will preform the song here?

I must say that I'm over excited to attend their concert here, I saw all my favorite bands over the years, some like Metallica and Slayer I saw over 5 times, but this will be my first time seeing Godsmack so I got my fingers crossed to be able to live "Serenity" and feel the energy of the song on the festival. Please, please give me some hope that they can actually preform the song.

Regards
Emil

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: About the European Tour - question about the setlist and

Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 6:28 AM

hello to everyone here....and i had to apologize for my bad english

....damn, i`m so fuc*ing sad that i can not be close to one and only GS ....so close yet so far

well...i hope to see them once in my life...
    bloddy work don`t let me to travel in the summer
    just let it be....

2. Re: About the European Tour - question about the setlist and

Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 1:30 AM

Responsible thing from Godsmack to announce the Sully situation and their canceled performances on those concerts. Hope that Sully is getting better and Godsmack will be able to finish the European Tour in good health.

3. Re: About the European Tour - question about the setlist and

Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 9:42 AM

He will be better
    I can offer him some help if he need
    [Out of my mind… Back in five minutes.]