Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

Will they come?

Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 9:03 PM

Can anybody tell me, do they have any intenttions in visiting Croatia, Zagreb? Zagreb is Croatias capital city. I would really love if they would come here, they were never here and I would do anything to hear them live :(
Are there any contact e-mails or something?

Rock on \m/

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Will they come?

Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 2:04 AM

Mybe next year if they plan to do a European Tour again.

2. Re: Will they come?

Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 6:58 AM

I really hope so, they were never here and I would do anything to see Sully and the gang ^^
    What?

3. Re: Will they come?

Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 7:37 AM

I hope that they will,maybe there are a lot of fans in Europe but I would say even more on the Balkan Peninsula
    I hope we will have the chance to see them live
    [Out of my mind… Back in five minutes.]

4. Re: Will they come?

Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 12:53 PM

With members of American bands being arrested in foreign countries, on bogus charges and being held even though bailed has been paid in a jail cell while the rest of your band is at home, I don't see why anyone would tour Europe right now.

That being said, free randy blythe
    We like to talk big, vampires do. "I'm going to destroy the world." That's just tough-guy talk.The truth is, I like this world. You've got, dog racing, Manchester United. And you've got people. billions of people walking around like a happy meal on legs.

5. Re: Will they come?

Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 1:14 AM

WTF??? Europe is not one country dude, you can't judge the whole Continent by one freaking stupid country! There are so many different cultures and people with thousands of years old history around here that if you step on the wrong foot you can have something big going on on your head, so it's normal to have some things like that from time to time in different parts. You need to have at least respect for the people, the place and the history. Now lets get serious again and hope that Godsmack will do what they need to in the next year and they'll finally get that European Tour done.

6. Re: Will they come?

Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 5:16 AM

I believe I said 'countries', not 'country'.
    We like to talk big, vampires do. "I'm going to destroy the world." That's just tough-guy talk.The truth is, I like this world. You've got, dog racing, Manchester United. And you've got people. billions of people walking around like a happy meal on legs.

7. Re: Will they come?

Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 3:28 PM

I think that Sully is really not doing good with traveling.
    I mean he get sick wherever they go.
    So they better stay in the USA and make some new songs.
    We can listen to them on you tube
    [Out of my mind… Back in five minutes.]

8. Moderator

Re: Will they come?

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 1:30 PM

Blagica wrote:
    I think that Sully is really not doing good with traveling.
    I mean he get sick wherever they go.
    So they better stay in the USA and make some new songs.
    We can listen to them on you tube
    [Out of my mind? Back in five minutes.]

Not true...
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com