Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

meet Sully Erna

Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 11:25 AM

I am trying to arrange a meet for my husband at the August 28th show, he is battling cancer and will finish his treatment 5 days before the show. can you please let me know how to go about this.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: meet Sully Erna

Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 8:49 PM

So the dude doesnt want to meat anyone i cant straight up summon him with a word? thats bad

2. Re: meet Sully Erna

Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 5:21 AM

They don't always do M&G, I'm sure they have lots of other stuff to do. They do offer a lot of M&G's so this time they aren't, no biggie.

3. Re: meet Sully Erna

Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 6:19 AM

meat?

#FreeRandyBlythe

4. Re: meet Sully Erna

Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 7:05 AM

hahaha. I had to re-read mine... did I type meat instead of meet? Nope, I am good. Could be an off day, typing away with NO auto correct. You kNoW lol

5. Re: meet Sully Erna

Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 10:40 AM

razor_wire wrote:
    meat?

#FreeRandyBlythe

Brings me back to a funny...the daughter of a friend did not quite understand "you want a piece of me?", so she would say, "you want a piece of meat?".

6. Re: meet Sully Erna

Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 4:05 PM

LOL do we have to be so bad to the new members???? we are so meat
    "Love-Hate-Sex-Pain"

7. Re: meet Sully Erna

Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 4:58 PM

Haha meat

8. Moderator

Re: meet Sully Erna

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 3:46 PM

Hopefully by the next tour Godsmack tour we will have more packages to offer...just not right now. I spoke w/ Judith via email :)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com

9. Re: meet Sully Erna

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 9:48 PM

hope you have better luck than i have

10. Re: meet Sully Erna

Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 9:00 PM

I want to meet him so bad for my sweet sixteen. I already got to me asking Alexandria
    Rock on

11. Re: meet Sully Erna

Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 9:02 AM

I hope everyone gets to meet him that wants to. He's very nice to chat to. Just like the other guys. (don't forget them) Robbie's a cool funny guy.