Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Will the band do "make a wish" requests

Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 2:37 PM

I am a huge Godsmack fan. I was diagnosed with a rare bladder disease that currently only 10ppl in the USA have. Because its a relatively new disease there is no cure and nothing to help with the symptoms besides 3 diff. surgeries. I have had all 3 procedures and they have failed. My quality of life exp. is against me. I find often listening to Godsmack helps me get through my days. I just recently turned 30 I was supposed to go to the last concert held in NJ but ended up having to have emergency surgery. I try to make the best of my lfie and help ppl obtain happiness. I run a charity for the homeless in my county and have recieved the MLK engagement award for 2012. I am feeling relatively healthy right now and in good spirits something I don't always know ahead of time this is why I kinda waited till last second to see how I would feel, how my medication was working and so on. I want so desprately to go to the Concert this Friday Uproar @PNC in NJ...Please Please Please if any staff could get ahold of the band to find out if I can make a wish for tickets let me know. There is more to my story I will share with members of management or the band if giving the chance. This would mean the world to me. If so and this could happen my email is laurens72882@comcast.net

Replies to This Posting

1. There is nothing to display yet, check back soon.