Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Spam Comments

Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 10:51 AM

Not sure who is running this site at the moment but we have a spam alert! I'm not the only who has received comments related to a Miss Esther who states that she would like to communicate with us personally and perhaps more. Not sure what the hell she is trying to accomplish here, but I'm sure if someone were to respond through email with her it wouldn't be a good outcome. Anyways, I feel that it would only be right to post what the comment reads....

"Hello I hope this mail will find you well & healthy and I hope we can established a relationship since we are meeting here for the first time,have gone through a profile that speaks good of you I was impressed when i saw your profile on godsmack.com,and decide to communicate with you. It is my desire to know you, I like honesty, trust, love, caring,truth,& respect, I have all this qualities in me,kindly respond to me through my private mail box (esthertanba@yahoo.com)so we can know ourselves better. I hope to read from you if your are also interested. Thanks and hoping to hear from you soonest. EMAIL: esthertanba@yahoo.com NAME, Miss Esther,"

The user who has sent this to me is named "reallybaby", the first comment was sent by another user but it seems that I can't find that comment anymore. Not sure if she was banned or what? When I check/edit my comments it says that I have 2 comments total but only 1 is available to read.

Hope this issue is resolved soon.

Replies to This Posting

1. There is nothing to display yet, check back soon.