Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :
MIA avatar MIA

VIP Extras

Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 4:59 AM

Any updates on this?

Should we move on?

Still waiting from Sully's solo in May and the Godsmack show in Aug.

Just thought about and wondering if we should let it go.... it happens....but really they shouldn't advertise. (and i'm NOT wanting to start anything...with my comments lol) Saw the ebay stuff and thought, hmm i don't need to bid i have my stuff signed :D then i remembered we were to get goodies with our VIP packs..... or maybe Canada was forgotten?? hehe

"e"

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: VIP Extras

Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 10:03 AM

Same here. Had the Gold VIP for the Casper, Wyoming show and we were told the extras and swag would be coming soon in the post. Nada..... ain't seen a thing!

elly wrote:
    Any updates on this?

Should we move on?

Still waiting from Sully's solo in May and the Godsmack show in Aug.

Just thought about and wondering if we should let it go.... it happens....but really they shouldn't advertise. (and i'm NOT wanting to start anything...with my comments lol) Saw the ebay stuff and thought, hmm i don't need to bid i have my stuff signed :D then i remembered we were to get goodies with our VIP packs..... or maybe Canada was forgotten?? hehe

"e"

2. RE: VIP Extras

Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 11:27 AM

I emailed Ground CTRL again to see if they had any update on it. I am more than happy with what I have experienced and received, BUT, it is the principle of it now, so I thought I would email them once last time. Nothing yet, but if I hear back, I will let you know.

3. MIA avatar MIA

Re: VIP Extras

Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 3:55 PM

anything?
    "e"

4. RE: VIP Extras

Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 7:09 AM

No, nothing....

5. Moderator

Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 6:18 PM

If you are having no luck with Ground CTRL forward me a email to info@sullyerna.com .. I have a direct contact for someone at Ground CTRL I can forward them too. If you can include your confirmation VIP email from Ground CTRL if you still have them.... they will be helpful :)
    ~Dom

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Grab your gun, time to go to hell. I'm no hero guilty as charged..... Search & Destroy... "

6. MIA avatar MIA

Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 2:45 AM

very cool of you to help out, thanks Dom.
    I sent you what i could find.
    "e"

7. MIA avatar MIA

Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 5:05 AM

i saw a tweet - something like, is everyone looked after for the VIP stuff - and someone here did a blog - they were contacted about the VIP stuff. i haven't heard anything. i know it's petty, i have everything signed and am pleased but lol it's personal now...... :D

"e"

8. Re: VIP Extras

Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 12:16 PM

Elly, I got my stuff from the Avalon show yesterday. Our show was in early June, so hopefully they are working on getting yours to you. I dont know if it was my multiple emails to them or Dom's help, but either way they need to get the stuff to people who paid for it.

9. MIA avatar MIA

Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 2:43 PM

Awesome....i saw Avalon in May......i think they forgot me....i sent all i had to Dom. Guess i'll patiently wait. Godsmack was in Aug...so i'll wait for that too.
    "e"

10. MIA avatar MIA

Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 5:32 AM

guess i've been black-listed........ or it takes years to ship to Canada.....
    "e"

11. Moderator

Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 8:26 PM

Hey everyone, my name is Wade and I work for ground(ctrl). Although I couldn't tell you what the hold up has been, what I do know is that the items have started shipping. I will be active here within the godsmack community if you need anything. Just message me. I apologize for the delay, and if you, or if you know someone who is waiting for goods, let me know (via message). I will get back to you same day (usually).
    -Wade
    ground(ctrl)

12. MIA avatar MIA

Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 1:17 PM

thank you Wade!!! very much appreciated....love the dog tags!!!
    "e"

13. Moderator

Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 11:58 AM

Elly I forwarded every single email I received personally to my Ground Control contacts. They told me that they were all getting taken care of and I know a lot of people have started receiving their stuff that didn't receive it thus far. If it doesn't show up you can also send me another email and I will have them look into if it went out & what has happened. But I assure you they did receive all the email and myself & management have been in close contact with multiple people over there making sure this gets dealt with.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Grab your gun, time to go to hell. I'm no hero guilty as charged..... Search & Destroy... "

14. MIA avatar MIA

Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 6:41 AM

thanks Dom. i know you forwarded on my stuff, Wade contacted me. I think we (or i did) decided not much could be done with Sully's Avalon. I didn't purchase through the site. I actually got tickets, through ticketmaster, then the VIP came out so i was able to switch to VIP. Then the venue changed. Sully doesn't have dog tags to send out so i'm not sure what could be sent out. Trust me i got a ton signed. (i was quick) he signed CDs. pix, my arm lol,the GS guitar raffle ticket, (it's ok i didn't win that, thought he'd sign it for good luck) it was a great experience as he was so darn nice. laughs and smiles. Not sure what could be sent so i think i'm ok. i don't think you could send me a copy of the chain? or could you? lol. I rec'd GS VIP dogtags from the Aug show....kinda cool, i like them. i didn't mean to seem like i was bitching. it was personal lol, i normally don't toss money away...not this day and age. But you know, i know the VIP packs were packed with more then enough, to meet them, get your pix, get stuff signed, it really was a great VIP pack. Would for sure purchase again...when they come back.

thanks Dom for all you do...very much appreciated. This site is happily ticking along!
    "e"

15. MIA avatar MIA

Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 12:28 PM

i sent my stuff again....if there's dogtags i'd be disappointed not to have them to match up with the GS ones. That would be cool. Autographed poster....if that is what it is....can i donate - to here for some contest for someone to win? Not that i wouldn't appreciate it, I just have a ton signed and i know there are some that would love to have a signed Sully something :). i'd love to donate it....or take bids LOL. (j/K)
    "e"

16. Re: VIP Extras

Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 2:10 PM

yes elly pls donate it,if you dont know to whom I have some suggestions :)
    Sully

17. MIA avatar MIA

Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 2:47 PM

if i get it i will donate...i think i know just who to send it to.... :D
    "e"

18. Re: VIP Extras

Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 10:21 PM

yes !!!