Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Ok Guys Let's ROCK!

Sun, Jan 29, 2012 at 7:42 PM

Anytime now we would love to have a show here in Baltimore, Md. Im looking to do Vip this time around. I have been up front at the show in Wash. Dc. and at Merriweather Post Pavilion.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Ok Guys Let's ROCK!

Sun, Jan 29, 2012 at 10:48 PM

Since you managed to get up in the very prestigious spot of being upfront for 2 dates, godsmack has said in a private press release in a language that can only be read by three people in this world, and two of them don't even exist yet, that anyone who holds the stage up for two separate days, will have a free show played in their back yard for them, their closest 50 friends and their dogs. All for a case of beer.

http://www.godsmack.com/forum/godsmack/370251#post_6937121
    _-=~>•)
    'Tis now the very witching time of night,
    Let me be cruel, not unnatural:
    I will speak daggers to her, but use none;
    _-=~>•)
    Because I could not stop for Death, He kindly stopped for me.

2. MIA avatar MIA

Re: Ok Guys Let's ROCK!

Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 8:05 AM

it might be me but this place has posts all over the place, drives me......
    this is under ask the staff....so ask the staff...what? have a show in MD.... yep, see the link DG posted

101 and 102

not to be mean as all posts are good and i personally love reading them all but .....
    http://www.godsmack.com/forum/godsmack/370251#post_6937121

"e"

3. Re: Ok Guys Let's ROCK!

Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 12:31 PM

I think I saw somewhere on here where you two wished more people would post instead of just you guys. Yet every time I read a post from someone else, DG has something sarcastic and mean to say. Didn't your mother ever tell you to not say anything at all if you don't have anything nice to say? Hmm... why do you think no one wants to post on here? I wonder...

Miss T

4. Re: Ok Guys Let's ROCK!

Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 12:34 PM

Let's also quote another of Maria's great FB posts:

"My @Godsmack_Music Peeps & Tweeps – Saw a few posts where some fans seem to pick at the new fans who may not know how the presales work or don't know all the trivia on GS, etc. Just a friendly reminder that we are all fans. The older fans should help the newer fans. This is a fun place to chill and make friends with similar interests. So let's play nice and support each other, while supporting great music. No question or fan is stupid. You can ask anything here, we will try to help. As always, PLEASE no cursing or profanity, for the sake of the little ones reading our posts. Use the symbols. Peace, Love & Rock! \m/"
    Miss T

5. MIA avatar MIA

Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 12:48 PM

i like that. it is a happy place to come. i've tried to help as many around this place. i think a lot of people have helped out too, that is why i thought one place for questions would be good as everywhere you looked someone was posting a question.
    It can't always be flowers and sunshine, sometimes there will be arguements or disagreements, we just have to remember everyone is ok to think what they want...agree or not agree. And sometimes a comment is just for fun, not to start anything, pure innocence.
    i hope no one new feels attacked, i'm personally loving all the new ppl...my crickets can nap!
    BTW, i've been "word attacked" many times. We must all remember, in the end, it's just letters on a screen...take them how you want. This is a place to come and share about the band, get excited for the tours and share the stories...how can it not be happy!

ok guilty, i cursed my face off with the topic of animal abuse....sorry. That i could not help. and i might curse again if it comes up.... stupid #ucking people that abuse animals.
    "e"

6. Re: Ok Guys Let's ROCK!

Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 12:57 PM

If they have a problem with profanity, then they shouldnt be listening to godsmack.
    _-=~>•)
    _-=~>•)

7. Re: Ok Guys Let's ROCK!

Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 1:04 PM

It isn't about profanity... that was just part of Maria's post about BEING NICE AND HELPING EACH OTHER. Something you, Mr. Dark Gift, don't seem to get. You come across as really mean and rude in many of your posts. If had written the above original post, I would feel attacked by your answer and would never write on this board again. What is that makes you need to belittle people?
    Miss T

8. Re: Ok Guys Let's ROCK!

Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 1:08 PM

Some people have no sense of humor
    _-=~>•)
    _-=~>•)

9. Re: Ok Guys Let's ROCK!

Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 1:12 PM

Yea, that's what it is.
    Miss T

10. MIA avatar MIA

Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 1:20 PM

i hope no one stops coming. we're here to yap about the band and whatever.
    i'll add my 2cents to anything lol.

treat others how you wanna be treated.....rule #1
    AND be kind to ANIMALS!!!!

"e"

11. Re: Ok Guys Let's ROCK!

Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 4:19 PM

i have nothing against your profanity. just against your rudeness.
    so if i dont like rude obnoxious people i should not be listening to godsmack.
    really??
    and you really should read maria ernas post about respect on this board you might learn something.
    remember sully's sister. i think she would know best

12. MIA avatar MIA

Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 5:26 AM

redkathy wrote:
    i have nothing against your profanity. just against your rudeness.

rudeness...me? i've been more then helpful to everyone here. i remember what it's like being at a new place and trying to figure things out. It's nice to have help.
    takes too much energy to be negative....just not me.

"e"

13. Re: Ok Guys Let's ROCK!

Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 5:30 AM

Pretty sure she was referring to me and she missed the mark on what I was saying anyway.

Must have missed the day in high school when they taught you how to spell and how to assess the general idea of a topic.
    _-=~>•)
    _-=~>•)

14. Re: Ok Guys Let's ROCK!

Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 8:52 AM

Elly, I am sure she was referring to DG since he can't seem to answer anything without being sarcastic and putting other people down. I don't think anyone has anything against you.
    Miss T

15. Re: Ok Guys Let's ROCK!

Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 9:01 AM

I have everything against Elly. She makes my face sad.
    _-=~>•)
    _-=~>•)

16. MIA avatar MIA

Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 11:11 AM

i get his humour....i'm good with what he says...i know it's all fun and nothng more. And if he ticks me off...he'll know....
    "e"

17. Re: Ok Guys Let's ROCK!

Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 11:13 AM

Hehe;)
    _-=~>•)
    _-=~>•)

18. MIA avatar MIA

Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 11:28 AM

and in the past i've been called....greedy and attention grabbing.... i can't help what others think. (they are entitled to their opinion) those that know me, know i'm kind-hearted and ok, too easy going. It's all how you take things....use energy how you want....i can't be bothered to wasted it on negative....
    "e"

19. Re: Ok Guys Let's ROCK!

Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 11:55 AM

Elly, you seem very kind-hearted and I can tell that by your posts. And maybe you do get DG's "humor" b/c he's actually nice to you most of the time, but to those of us that are new here-- actually I guess I can only speak for myself-- he comes across as just a jerk who enjoys belittling people with his biting sarcasm.

You said if he ticks you off, he'll know. Well, he ticked me off finally after reading all over this forum and getting tired of his rudeness. So I'm telling him. My opinion.

Maybe he needs a hug or something.
    Miss T

20. Re: Ok Guys Let's ROCK!

Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 12:12 PM

Need more than a hug. Maybe you girls want to help out with this;)
    _-=~>•)
    _-=~>•)