Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

SYRACUSE???????????

Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 7:07 AM

WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON WITH SYRACUSE??? THIS IS GETTING RIDICULOUS!!!! ANOTHER WASTED DAY TRYING TO GET TICKETS THAT AREN'T GOING ON SALE????? REALLY?????

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: SYRACUSE???????????

Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 8:08 AM

Who's really to blame here by you wasting the day? The ticket people, or you.
    _-=~>•)
    'Tis now the very witching time of night,
    Let me be cruel, not unnatural:
    I will speak daggers to her, but use none;
    _-=~>•)
    Because I could not stop for Death, He kindly stopped for me.

2. Re: SYRACUSE???????????

Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 8:27 AM

ME, OBVIOUSLY!!! for believing what the lasted update said! What kind of question is that? seriously

3. Re: SYRACUSE???????????

Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 8:52 AM

The tickets are there now at least. And just ignore DG. He can't help himself.
    Miss T

4. Re: SYRACUSE???????????

Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 11:00 AM

Or not... they just posted this on FB: Hey all - there was a typo in the most recent pre-sale schedule I received for the Syracuse, NY. The date has NOT changed to today, it is still set for Feb 8th 10 am local time. Sorry for the confusion. The schedule will be revised, just note you did not miss the pre-sale.

Miss T

5. Re: SYRACUSE???????????

Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 11:32 AM

Thank you!

6. Re: SYRACUSE???????????

Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 4:16 PM

Hey anyone know how they're sending out the presale codes? Never done this before but when I signed up I never saw a spot to sign up for presale codes. Anyone got a clue? I sure don't - HELP!!!!

7. Moderator

Re: SYRACUSE???????????

Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 11:16 PM