Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

MIA avatar MIA

Questions on Avalon DVD.....

Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 6:18 AM

Will it be offered through here....presale? And we can use some of our points against the purchase price?
Might there be a contest to win one?
(Who was the biggest pest wanting info on it?......ME!!! ....I win! LOL)
(Who's the biggest fan of Avalon in Canada? ......ME!!....I win! LOL)

thanks

"e"

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Questions on Avalon DVD.....

Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 9:40 AM

That is good idea,its true that we are not here for a price but if there is some contest,Elly I vote for you!!!

Than one gift for The Dark Gift :)where is he by the way???

2. MIA avatar MIA

Re: Questions on Avalon DVD.....

Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 11:34 AM

lol thanks.

i think he's reading, i told him to finish this book so we could discuss. Or he might be working....not sure. i think he's still around. i know he was going on vacation but i think that is later on in the year.

DG, where for art thou?
    "e"

3. MIA avatar MIA

Re: Questions on Avalon DVD.....

Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 12:03 PM

"Will it be offered through here....presale? And we can use some of our points against the purchase price?"

I think i changed my mind.....if offered presale....depending on the time i may not get one. And lots just log in for the pre stuff and then leave....i may not get one!!! omg, can you imagine....me not get one????? Maybe i should stick with my record store getting me a couple....i hope!

"e"

4. Re: Questions on Avalon DVD.....

Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 12:09 PM

I think that you should stick with your record store,I don't see any word from Dom...

5. RE: Questions on Avalon DVD.....

Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 6:35 PM

I was wondering this also. I want to make sure I get a copy!
    Miss T

6. Moderator

RE: Questions on Avalon DVD.....

Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 4:38 PM

As soon as we know any specifics as to where you can purchase the DVD we WILL let you know. Until then I have nothing for you.... but again as soon as I get info you will have it as always ;)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com