Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Coming Soon....

Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 5:47 PM

www.sullyernaavalon.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dominique ~ Web Manager
Godsmack | Sully Erna
www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Coming Soon....

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 7:01 PM

I just saw this, but I am sure one of us can hook you up, E.
    Miss T

2. Re: Coming Soon....

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 4:32 AM

hehe, I'll be truly forever in anyones debt IF it's US only.

3. Re: Coming Soon....

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 5:47 AM

GS Web Mistress wrote:
    More info is coming soon so keep checking back for more details to be released. The boxed set will include some really cool stuff as well as the Avalon Live from the Wilbur Theatre in Boston DVD coming this Nov!!!peace out!

I'm such a pain in the ass but it is Nov.

4. BG avatar BG

Re: Coming Soon....

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 5:56 AM

Lmao not even 9am et on Nov 1st. Too funny!

5. Re: Coming Soon....

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 6:14 AM

I know, I hated to type that but....like I said, I know I'm a pain in the ass but... I just really really really really want one.

6. Re: Coming Soon....

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 1:47 AM

Hi Dom, just a few questions about this. As Elly mentioned in an earlier post, will the limited edition set be available worldwide?, also is there any idea of pricing yet? just so i know if i need to start selling body parts to pay for it! Last question, will there be a standard DVD release, without all the extras?
    Thanks.......

"Peaceful journeys"

7. Re: Coming Soon....

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 7:10 AM

Just bumping this up...

(to move the Palladia TV thread down, when I click on it, it brings to the the post listings of everything???)

8. Re: Coming Soon....

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 11:00 AM

From FB

REMINDER DON'T FORGET: The premiere of AVALON LIVE from MA is THIS FRI NOV 16TH on PALLADIA HD TV at 9PM! If you are not sure if your cable provider offers Palladia, now is the time to call and see. If you do not get the channel, find a friend who does and watch it with them.

NO further details have been released about the Avalon Live special ed. boxed set... just yet (for those of you asking). As soon as the final details are worked out, we will let you all know when further info is released. If you want to make sure you are in the loop, just head over to sullyerna.com and sign up to the newsletter (if you aren't already). We will send out a newsletter with pre-order info as soon as it's available. Thanks for your patience!!
    ______________________________________________________________________________________

I think by the time it comes out everyone will have forgotten - Avalon what???
    And that is a good thing cause then I can snag one

9. Re: Coming Soon....

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 12:28 PM

Twitter said working on early 2013 shows. Would love to see it a second time!

10. Re: Coming Soon....

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 1:33 AM

The pre-sale for the box set will start THIS FRIDAY, NOV. 16th at NOON (all time zones).
    "Peaceful journeys"

11. Re: Coming Soon....

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 4:35 AM

Woohoo!!

12. Re: Coming Soon....

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 6:58 AM

Finally, now I gotta try and get one!

click, click... click...yep finger is working good. I'm ready!

13. RE: Coming Soon....

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 11:27 AM

I registered on both sites & I didn't get an email about the box set. Anyone else have that problem? I really want to get it!!!

14. Re: Coming Soon....

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 1:03 PM

I'll send you what I rec'd.

15. Moderator

Re: Coming Soon....

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 5:36 PM

I posted this to my FB ;)

ATTENTION MY SULLY ERNA FEEPS: Best if I just post this here (sorry if this is getting repetitive to some).

1. Go to www.sullyerna.com right now and sign up to mailing list (if you have not already). Link on main page, bottom left hand side. When the window pops up on the right, enter your email...walla! You are signed up.. congrats :)

2. If you did this a while back and did not get a newsletter late last night/early morning... sign up AGAIN w/ an alternative email (Just in case, so you are covered for next time). Look at as some "insurance" haha

3. I am going to trust if you are on my page you are signed up already (You better be lol) so will be nice and post the mailing list link here with the pre-sale info: http://ymlp.com/z319qP

4. Now that you have the info... just do what it says for Friday :) If you go to the Sully Erna merchant site now (www.sullyernavalon.com) you will just be able to view the trailers posted. That is it. Don't worry about that site right now, worry about it Friday when it will be launched and working in time for the pre-sale. That will also be the place where the international ordering info will be posted as well. This website is a separate merchant site being built JUST for the Avalon sales.. nothing more.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com

16. Re: Coming Soon....

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 4:17 PM

So it's up for sale early but i'm having a bitch of a time trying to get one. I don't think they will ship the box set to Canada. I e-mailed info@sullyernaavalon.com, just waiting for a reply. Maybe I just have to settle with the DVD arrghhh

17. Re: Coming Soon....

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 4:32 PM

i can't order jack shit AND I have to call Tenn. and there is NO 1-800 number. I wondering how much do i really want this!!! Plus no one is answering in Tenn. This blows!

stay tuned.... will I get one????