Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

Writing to Sully

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 6:39 PM

Hi,
would like to write Sully a note...how best to do that so that the whole world doesn't see it?
Thanks!

Mary

Replies to This Posting

1. Moderator

Re: Writing to Sully

Sat, Jun 1, 2013 at 10:26 PM

You know I could open a account for all fan mail, but I know what would happen. There may be a long period where he won't have time to check it and they will piled up and become overwhelming. Then it's not guaranteed he will get to read everyone's, before even more come.

People did physically give him a few letters at the M&G yesterday and he did sit and read them before the show, because he had some time.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com

2. Re: Writing to Sully

Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 6:59 PM

That's nice that he took the time to read those...I'm sure the peeps who gave them to him would appreciate that. I've thought about doing that (not necessarily with Sully); I figure there would be downtime at some point, when they're traveling from place to place, be it on a plane or bus.

Dawn ~ aka "MarleyBlue", hanging around these parts since early 2005 ~ is that sad?

3. Moderator

Re: Writing to Sully

Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 2:14 AM

Actually I talk to Misty..... she is doing good, busy with life & her kiddos :)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com

4. Re: Writing to Sully

Sun, Nov 24, 2013 at 8:28 AM

Fish are horrible human beings. I mean they just sit there.
    We like to talk big, vampires do. "I'm going to destroy the world." That's just tough-guy talk.The truth is, I like this world. You've got, dog racing, Manchester United. And you've got people. billions of people walking around like a happy meal on legs.