Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

Sully's website

Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 12:49 PM

VERY nice!!! liking it....

great job

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Sully's website

Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 2:22 PM

I like it too,very nice pictures

2. Moderator

RE: Sully's website

Tue, May 28, 2013 at 5:11 PM

More and more being added :)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com

3. Re: Sully's website

Wed, May 29, 2013 at 8:40 AM

Hoping no place to comment... it's insane how negative it can get if he tweets lol. Give me a break. Be happy he's found love and of course he's going to support her. Like they stand a chance with him anyway, just be happy. And get used to his humour...humor. gheesh.

4. Moderator

RE: Re: Sully's website

Sat, Jun 1, 2013 at 10:07 PM

elly wrote:
    Hoping no place to comment... it's insane how negative it can get if he tweets lol. Give me a break. Be happy he's found love and of course he's going to support her. Like they stand a chance with him anyway, just be happy. And get used to his humour...humor. gheesh.

There is - but they can easily be disabled or deleted
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com