Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Avalon Live in late April

Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 6:19 PM

Posted on Sully Erna's FB page via Dan Catullo (Director): "For anybody wondering- "Avalon Live" will be released as a box set this Spring (probably late April) and then in 3D and as a single disc (Blue Ray 2D and in 3D) in the Fall. The box set will have 3 DVD's (the show, the "Journey To Avalon" documentary and a behind the scenes doc), 2 CD's, a book, T-shirt, guitar pick, poster, incense, etc and a custom metal Sully Erna engraved metal box with a suede lining! Only 5,000 will be available!! Start spreading the word!!"

Miss T

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Avalon Live in late April

Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 5:31 AM

I cannot wait to get this. The show was amazing and to be able to relive it whenever I want by watching the DVD is going to be awesome!! I am so happy that all the fans that haven’t been able to see the show live, will be able to experience it through this DVD. :)

2. Re: Avalon Live in late April

Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 7:28 AM

So finally some info :)
    I hope someone will post some videos from the CD on this board too...

3. RE: Avalon Live in late April

Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 12:48 AM

If this is limited to only 5000, will it be available to pre order on the Godsmack webstore?
    "Peaceful journeys"!!

4. RE: Avalon Live in late April

Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 7:01 PM

Excited about the concert being on Palladia, but still hope to be able to get a copy of the box set.

5. RE: Avalon Live in late April

Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 8:18 AM

I think someone mentioned my name???? Jeejjjjj

Elly we think that Sully should give you a reword for spreading the love.
    Maybe he should talk with Steven about one meeting...hmm...nice idea,don't you think?

6. RE: Avalon Live in late April

Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 11:21 AM

Where is Dom in this moment,is someone reading our wishes :)

7. Moderator

RE: Avalon Live in late April

Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 2:11 PM

Hey all! Sorry not ignoring you just been caught up in stuff. I have no other information regarding the release of the box set as far as a date goes and where exactly you will be able to purchase it. As soon as we have info it will get posted via FB, Twitter and you can always refer to the NEWS section of the site here... which I keep updated ;)

All we have is the info Dan (the director) has released to us.... I will tell him to make sure he keeps me in the loop ;)

Thanks!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com

8. RE: Avalon Live in late April

Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 2:18 PM

Because Blagica is living at the end of the world,and I'm trying but I cant get a single stuff from Godsmack here....

9. RE: Avalon Live in late April

Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 1:20 PM

That is so good :) I luv you Elly

10. Moderator

Re: Avalon Live in late April

Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 6:55 PM

I will always post updates as I get them on the news page. If it's not there... then I have nothing.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com

11. Re: Avalon Live in late April

Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 9:13 AM

So hard not to be patient, twice delayed. I'm just ready to buy the box set.