Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Which of the "Inspired" songs are you most looking forward to hearing?

Sun, May 6, 2012 at 3:20 PM

Though i was surprised at the songs chosen for the "Inspired" CD, i think they are all good choices, and i am most looking forward to hearing "Come Together". I used to play bass in a covers band and we played that song several times, and am curious to hear Godsmacks version of it.
"Peaceful journeys"

Replies to This Posting

1. MIA avatar MIA

RE: Which of the "Inspired" songs are you most looking forward to hearing?

Sun, May 6, 2012 at 3:28 PM

I would have to agree... Aerosmith did it for, yeah yeah,,, that horrible movie... St. Pepper....but it had Aerosmith AND Peter Frampton in it. And the BeeGees, Anyone remember that?

Anyway, I loved Aero's take on it so when i saw Godsmack to cover it... I'm dieing to hear it.

Come together....right now...

For the live part of their songs... of course it's got to be Moonbaby!! I wanna see that live. Hoping they put out a new video DVD of this... Live and Inspired... the DVD. Doesn't that sound good??
    "e"

2. RE: Which of the "Inspired" songs are you most looking forward to hearing?

Sun, May 13, 2012 at 8:47 AM

Just got mine in the mail and the whole live album sounds great, and I think their pink floyd cover is my fave of the four.

3. MIA avatar MIA

Re: Which of the "Inspired" songs are you most looking forward to hearing?

Mon, May 14, 2012 at 9:09 AM

dieing to hear them all.... how is come together?
    "e"

4. Re: Which of the "Inspired" songs are you most looking forward to hearing?

Mon, May 14, 2012 at 4:26 PM

elly wrote:
    I would have to agree... Aerosmith did it for, yeah yeah,,, that horrible movie... St. Pepper....but it had Aerosmith AND Peter Frampton in it. And the BeeGees, Anyone remember that?

I love that movie!! Shhhhhh!! Don't tell anybody! Peter Frampton was to die for back then. I still watch Xanadu at least twice a year as well! I know, I'm hopeless
    Georgia

5. MIA avatar MIA

Re: Which of the "Inspired" songs are you most looking forward to hearing?

Mon, May 14, 2012 at 6:01 PM

hehe, i saw it sooooo many times. PF was my original hero.
    "e"

6. Re: Which of the "Inspired" songs are you most looking forward to hearing?

Mon, May 14, 2012 at 6:40 PM

Played through the four twice now, I'm going to have to go with RMW as my favorite. Then Aerosmith, Pink Floyd and Metallica in that order. All done extraordianarily well I might add
    Georgia

7. Re: Which of the "Inspired" songs are you most looking forward to hearing?

Mon, May 14, 2012 at 6:43 PM

elly wrote:
    dieing to hear them all.... how is come together?
    "e"

Freaking awesome. And I am not a person who generally likes covers. I could probably count on one hand the ones I felt did the original justice...
    Georgia