Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Battle Creek 5/9/12

Thu, May 10, 2012 at 4:09 AM

Had a great time at the meet and greet. very good job by the hostess and venue staff getting us back into the front of the line so we could get front row for the show.. First time seeing Halestorm live and she rocked. Staind great as always, love the way he can vocally change his song genre through the set. Godsmack of course put on a awesome show playing all my favorites. Was funny how Sully gave crap to the group of fans sitting in the corner near the stage. We tried our best to impress but was intrigued to hear about a Live Detroit show CD recording. Thanks Guys from the rail.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Battle Creek 5/9/12

Thu, May 10, 2012 at 6:13 AM

I want to apolgize for the lame ass crowd, this deliverance town just fuckin blows, glad Sully gave it to some of them.
    The meet and greet was great, Tony, Robbie and Shannon were awsome, I think the bitch with the bag-o shit she brought to sign pissed Sully off a little (one or two items bitch) but he was still nice to us and we were near the end of the line. great swag for vip's and the show was great, dont think they want to come back to this shit town, but i will drive to see them again.

2. MIA avatar MIA

Re: Battle Creek 5/9/12

Thu, May 10, 2012 at 6:25 AM

note.. I was NOT the bitch with the bag-o-$hit.
    "e"

3. Re: Battle Creek 5/9/12

Thu, May 10, 2012 at 8:35 AM

It feels so damn good to laugh. Thank you for that Elly.

4. Re: Battle Creek 5/9/12

Thu, May 10, 2012 at 9:55 AM

elly wrote:
    note.. I was NOT the bitch with the bag-o-$hit.
    "e"

Didn't see that one comin'.....Lmao!!!!

"C."

5. MIA avatar MIA

Re: Battle Creek 5/9/12

Thu, May 10, 2012 at 11:45 AM

I had flashbacks of Sully's Avalon. I had a purse stuffed lol. Sully was laughing, what else you got? Don't worry I'll sign it all, take your time. He was very cool about it, saying it was THEM, not ME. I was rushing and he was laughing, it's ok, slow down. He was suprised seeing his book, he wrote a nice note for me, not just his name. I did apologize to the few behind me after, they said omg, don't worry, glad you enjoyed your time with him. (Which i did) b/f....who is that? lol

So that night I with bitch with a bag-o-$hit, I tried to be end of the line but was 3rd last, like I said I did apologize to the one behind me, they said they didn't mind....hmm maybe they did.
    But it's all just a memory now....
    "e"

6. Re: Battle Creek 5/9/12

Thu, May 10, 2012 at 1:20 PM

I think 5 or 10 minutes more or less should not change anything for Sully.
    The fans are there for him and they took bag full with stuffs just in his honor...that is my opinion...

Getting back, Back on track, Get off of my back