Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

anyone know what is going on with syracuse tickets

Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 4:17 PM

the radio stations are not allowed to say anything about this show.
state fair will not say anything.
are they just waiting for pre sales to be done.
nys fair wont even confirm the contert.
and usually tickets go on sale for most state fair shows at same time
and on this site where it lists the tour dates. it does not have the word buy it

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: anyone know what is going on with syracuse tickets

Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 5:14 AM

I was wondering the same thing. It seems like there is always issues with the Syracuse show tickets! I wish they would just confirm, because if not I don't want to miss out on other shows that are close to Syracuse. There is nothing on the State Fair web site or Uproar Festival web site? Fingers crossed they make it work, love seeing them live

2. Re: anyone know what is going on with syracuse tickets

Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 5:23 AM

A friend of mine affiliated with the NYS Fair confirmed that Godsmack will be @ grandstand on Aug 25th. Tickets will be available through their box office once show is announced. I totally trust her inside info.....we just need to be patient, and wait until total grandstand line up is complete. "Suits" are always screwing up something....Lmao!!
    "C."

3. Re: anyone know what is going on with syracuse tickets

Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 5:26 AM

btw...it ISN'T the Uproar Festival, that's why it doesn't appear on that site. Not sure of opening act, but GS is main event.

Hope I helped you somewhat...
    "C."

4. Re: anyone know what is going on with syracuse tickets

Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 5:49 AM

on the Uproar festival Youtube announcement they have it listed in Syracuse on Aug 25th? Wonder why it says it on there announcement if it isnt going to come to the fair. I agree that we need to be patient, but it is so hard to not get anxious and excited....lol

5. Re: anyone know what is going on with syracuse tickets

Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 10:53 AM

Ticketmaster has the VIP Meet and Greet for the Uproar Festival listed for the fair August 25th??? No regular tickets, but VIP.

6. Moderator

Re: anyone know what is going on with syracuse tickets

Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 2:14 PM

Aug 25th is the New York State Fair show... it is NOT a Uproar Date. We do not have any ticket onsale info yet... as soon as we do it will be posted on the news page and blasted out via Twitter & FB.

PS that is my B-day as well ;)

Another note there is no VIP this time around for GS.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com

7. Re: anyone know what is going on with syracuse tickets

Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 5:18 PM

would love to see you there. perfect way to spend your bday with the boys

8. Re: anyone know what is going on with syracuse tickets

Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 5:19 PM

i can live without it being an uproar show. you know i love my smack.

9. Re: anyone know what is going on with syracuse tickets

Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 12:49 AM

GS Web Mistress wrote:
    Aug 25th is the New York State Fair show... it is NOT a Uproar Date. We do not have any ticket onsale info yet... as soon as we do it will be posted on the news page and blasted out via Twitter & FB.

PS that is my B-day as well ;)

Another note there is no VIP this time around for GS.

Thanks for clearing this up Dom....my sources have basically said the same. That 10 days of the fair are hectic enough she said, with traffic control (NYS Police) as well as parking availability being that it'll be on Labor Day weekend and all...without adding the impact that'll come with having the Uproar Tour complicating issues.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna

"C."

10. Moderator

Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 12:27 PM

I just found out this actually IS a UPROAR date.... even though it's part of the fair. Kinda confusing.... but there ya have it. I'll see if we have on sale info
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna

11. Moderator

Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 12:52 PM

Here is some articles I found as well: http://www.uticaod.com/latestnews/x836135004/UPROAR-rock-festival-coming-to-NYS-Fair-grandstand

http://blog.syracuse.com/entertainment/2012/06/its_official_uproar_festival_t.html

Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna

12. Re: anyone know what is going on with syracuse tickets

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 7:33 AM

Will there be pre-sale for fan club members?

13. Re: anyone know what is going on with syracuse tickets

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 9:03 AM

Melinda wrote:
    Will there be pre-sale for fan club members?

Not sure about GS member(s) presale....all I know is that on Saturday July 7th @ 9am, tickets are available by going to etix.com. Best bet is to go to nysfair.org and check there....

I'm sure that Dom will assist as her time permits....
    "C."

14. Moderator

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 5:12 PM

We really haven't had any pre-sales for this tour so far, just pre-sales hosted by the ticket merchants or CC companies. These we are not in charge of nor have the passwords for. If we do have one through this site for the fair I will let you know... but I am doubting it. Maybe the UPROAR Fest site will have one.... not sure.
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna