Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

Uproar Schedule

Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 7:36 AM

I was just wondering the scheduling for the Upraor tour. When do you think Godsmack will hit the stage? I know it starts at 1PM but wanted a roundabout time for when they actually play. Maybe whoever attends the show before 8/26 could fill me in?? Thanks!!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Uproar Schedule

Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 7:27 AM

Last year Rockstar posted the set times for Mayhem on their website. They updated it daily and were on top of keeping it current as things shifted and changed. I was checking it constantly from my phone while travelling and they were bang on for all 3 shows I attended. They'll probably do the same for Uproar this year. Rockstar runs a tight ship.

2. Re: Uproar Schedule

Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 7:43 AM

I take back what I said. Just checked the Uproar site FAQ and this is what it says:

Q: Will you be posting set times in advance?
    A: Maybe.

3. Re: Uproar Schedule

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 5:28 AM

Maybe? lol thanks. Maybe someone who goes before me can let me know..I'm sure they wont hit the stage until evening.

4. Re: Uproar Schedule

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 6:38 AM

I am going 4 days before you. I'll post a complete report.

5. Re: Uproar Schedule

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 6:48 AM

Thanks man.

6. Re: Uproar Schedule

Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 12:06 PM

Looks like the boys hit the stage around 8:30 PM just as i suspected.

7. Moderator

Re: Uproar Schedule

Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 12:58 PM

I know they go on right before Shinedown who are last to hit the stage..
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com

8. Re: Uproar Schedule

Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 7:24 PM

Thanks for keeping us updated on the time the boys will hit the stage! So stoked!!
    "Our goal is not to get out of the world or to get out of life, but to integrate it, to celebrate it, to embrace it fully, and to embrace all the different cycles within it."