Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

ANA avatar ANA

CASTING: Godsmack Fans!

Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 12:20 PM

Do you love music and love meeting the bands? Have you always wanted to live the life of a Rockstar?

A major cable network and TV production company are looking for outgoing, fun and dynamic female music lovers to be part of a new docu-series following the the lives of the fans--and the bands--as they tour, party, and rock out both on stage and behind the scenes.

If you are a Godsmack Superfan, we want to hear from you! Email us ASAP at castingdirector[at]magilla[dot]tv with your name, contact information, location, a recent photo, and a few sentences telling us why you are Godsmack's biggest fan. *Must be 18 years of age or older.

*if you simply reply to this thread, chances are we will not receive your information. THANKS!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: CASTING: Godsmack Fans!

Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 6:54 AM

before or after the show?

2. Re: CASTING: Godsmack Fans!

Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 7:31 AM

That's a good question. Before?

3. Re: CASTING: Godsmack Fans!

Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 12:59 PM

before...during.... and after lol

4. Re: CASTING: Godsmack Fans!

Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 6:43 PM

Hmmmm...that would be interesting to know more about, but I doubt the everyday gal is what they are looking for. And while I love the Boys, I don't call myself their biggest fan...I'm a huge fan, but not fanatical (make sense?).

Back in the day, when all the Sistahs were together, this would have been something fun to consider as we have had Sistahs from all over the country come together for shows. And some of them have already been in some footage (VooDoo Ride anyone?).
    Dawn ~ aka "MarleyBlue", hanging around these parts since early 2005 ~ is that sad?

5. Moderator

Re: CASTING: Godsmack Fans!

Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 2:11 AM

No clue what this is about..... I guess apply at your own risk, but we are not affiliated in any way, shape or form. Sooo be careful!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com