Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

Hello...

Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 9:14 PM

Hi everybody. I am an oldie but goodie. I was here way back in the day.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Hello...

Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 7:35 PM
  2. Re: Hello...

Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 8:37 PM

Wow. . . How lovely. Nice to meet you too lol.
    Love means many things to many people. . . to me it means forever.

3. Re: Hello...

Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 8:16 AM

Buttafly..... really.... you're back!!! Remember me?

Welcome back.... it's been so long.... if you're the person I'm thinking of. Remember Metal Chick?

4. Re: Hello...

Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 8:36 AM

One of the few old board members who stuck around.
    ** http://the-dark-gift.deviantart.com/ **

5. Re: Hello...

Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 8:52 AM

I missed her when we flipped over, always wondered where she went and would ask MC about her.

6. Re: Hello...

Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 10:41 AM

elly218 wrote:

Welcome back.... it's been so long.... if you're the person I'm thinking of. Remember Metal Chick?

Hi there. Long time no see. I remember you. How are you?

7. Re: Hello...

Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 10:43 AM

The-Dark-Gift wrote:
    One of the few old board members who stuck around.

I had my reasons for leaving which I'm not going to disclose at this time.

8. Re: Hello...

Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 12:25 PM

Buttafly wrote:
    elly218 wrote:

Nice to see you back, reasons for leaving, we don't need to know, that is your business, just glad you're back.
    How have you been? Lot's of new people here, well not new, they been here for years, since the flip from the old. You'll like them... lots of fun. I used to be elly, but for whatever reason I was banned so I came back as elly218, I'm trying to be nice LMAO. (I'm always nice) Marley, drops by and Metal Chick but she's mainly on FB.

9. Re: Hello...

Sat, Mar 15, 2014 at 1:11 PM

elly218 wrote:
    Buttafly wrote:
    elly218 wrote:

Nice to see you back, reasons for leaving, we don't need to know, that is your business, just glad you're back.
    How have you been? Lot's of new people here, well not new, they been here for years, since the flip from the old. You'll like them... lots of fun. I used to be elly, but for whatever reason I was banned so I came back as elly218, I'm trying to be nice LMAO. (I'm always nice) Marley, drops by and Metal Chick but she's mainly on FB.

I remember you and some of the others too.
    I can't believe they banned you lol you never cause trouble.
    I've been good. Spending time with friends and family.
    I've missed the place. I go thru a lot of trouble just to post here since I'm using my phone lol.

10. Re: Hello...

Sat, Mar 15, 2014 at 5:02 PM

I know I use my phone but then words come out
    Like tOmOrrO lol
    Glad all is well and I still don't know what I did wrong lol I'm helpful and nice to everyone. Oh well nothing I can do
    I email a lot with MC, just love her
    Some others, it was too much drama, I closed my FB account but have opened one up, lol not sure why cause I don't post much but I like to keep in touch
    With Georgia, Craig, Les and Misty - from here, but they don't come here much but we miss them

11. Re: Hello...

Sun, Mar 16, 2014 at 7:11 PM

elly218 wrote:
    I know I use my phone but then words come out
    Like tOmOrrO lol
    Glad all is well and I still don't know what I did wrong lol I'm helpful and nice to everyone. Oh well nothing I can do
    I email a lot with MC, just love her
    Some others, it was too much drama, I closed my FB account but have opened one up, lol not sure why cause I don't post much but I like to keep in touch
    With Georgia, Craig, Les and Misty - from here, but they don't come here much but we miss them

I'm glad to see at least one familiar face around here. I was here back when the boards came into existence lol man I feel old now. Sheesh... I noticed it's sort of dead around here. Pfft I can't count how many times I was banned over the years lol.

12. Re: Hello...

Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 7:07 AM

You and DG are the originals lol, so I guess old hehe. I think I'm going on 6 or 7 years, not sure but it's been a long time. Seen a lot of people come and go.
    It is dead... wait for the new album and it should pick up... maybe. It was busy at one time then it died down and lots went to FB.
    ohh and Marley's an oldie goldie too lol. The rest of that gang are on FB
    And there was a young gal. "I love Sully" she's so cute because she's so in love with Sully and her aunt took her to a show and she was freaking out... it was cute to read. ahhh to be young and in love lol

13. Re: Hello...

Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 11:18 AM

Compared to y'all I'm practically a baby.

goo

14. Re: Hello...

Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 11:39 AM
  15. Re: Hello...

Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 12:37 PM

Buttafly wrote:

We've all had our reasons for leaving every now and again...but we keep getting pulled back in!!
    I blame Elly (for pulling me back in, not leaving).

Dawn ~ aka "MarleyBlue", hanging around these parts since early 2005 ~ is that sad?

16. Re: Hello...

Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 12:57 PM

LOL, I will always drag you back Marley

17. Re: Hello...

Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 1:00 PM
  18. Re: Hello...

Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 5:35 PM

elly218 wrote:
    You and DG are the originals lol, so I guess old hehe. I think I'm going on 6 or 7 years, not sure but it's been a long time. Seen a lot of people come and go.
    It is dead... wait for the new album and it should pick up... maybe. It was busy at one time then it died down and lots went to FB.
    ohh and Marley's an oldie goldie too lol. The rest of that gang are on FB
    And there was a young gal. "I love Sully" she's so cute because she's so in love with Sully and her aunt took her to a show and she was freaking out... it was cute to read. ahhh to be young and in love lol

LOL @ oldie goodies yep that be us! I wasn't complaining when I mentioned it was dead around here hehe cause then we have the band all to ourselves! Less traffic, less fuss I say lol.
    I'm in love with Sully so that makes me cute and in love hehe. I'm one of the originals haha!

19. Re: Hello...

Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 5:39 PM

MarleyBlue wrote:
    Buttafly wrote:

We've all had our reasons for leaving every now and again...but we keep getting pulled back in!!
    I blame Elly (for pulling me back in, not leaving).

lol yea I came kicking and screaming... jk.

20. Re: Hello...

Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 9:46 AM

And we're glad you are back