Close

Sign Up For The Godsmack Newsletter

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

Replies to This Posting

  1. Re: 1000 HP

    Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 8:32 AM

    The title track from The Oracle is one of my all time fav GS songs. They've still got it in them, but (for me) 1000hp doesn't even come close.

  2. Re: 1000 HP

    Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 8:57 AM

    I'm in the minority here, but I really like this song lol. The more I hear it the more excited I get for the full album.
    "Magic is not always serious or solemn.
    It is a joyous celebration and merging with the life-force."

    - Scott Cunningham

  3. Re: 1000 HP

    Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 9:05 AM

    That's cool, we're all different and have a unique perspective. I imagine a lot of people (like A LOT of people) will totally dig it and that it will do very well. Music is completely subjective and no one's honest opinion is ever wrong.

  4. Re: 1000 HP

    Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 1:06 PM

    Well said RW... I agree! Don't care for the song... just not up to their standards I think, but I can't wait to hear the rest of the album!
    Miss T

  5. Re: 1000 HP

    Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 2:55 PM

    razor_wire wrote:
    That's cool, we're all different and have a unique perspective. I imagine a lot of people (like A LOT of people) will totally dig it and that it will do very well. Music is completely subjective and no one's honest opinion is ever wrong.

    Completely agree :)
    "Magic is not always serious or solemn.
    It is a joyous celebration and merging with the life-force."

    - Scott Cunningham

  6. Re: 1000 HP

    Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 4:54 PM

    MistyA wrote:
    Well said RW... I agree! Don't care for the song... just not up to their standards I think, but I can't wait to hear the rest of the album!

    Miss T!!!!!!

  7. Re: 1000 HP

    Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 4:29 PM

    Personally, I love the new song! It's fun to listen to and gets you motivated (not in an angry way). Try listening to it while you're at the gym, you will know what I mean.

    I can't wait for the new album.

    PS: First post, yay!

  8. BG avatar BG

    Re: 1000 HP

    Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 9:32 AM

    It's really growin on me. Starting to like it more and more.

  9. Re: 1000 HP

    Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 12:47 PM

    TheSorceressKnight wrote:
    Personally, I love the new song! It's fun to listen to and gets you motivated (not in an angry way). Try listening to it while you're at the gym, you will know what I mean.

    I can't wait for the new album.

    PS: First post, yay!


    What's a gym?

  10. Re: 1000 HP

    Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 12:48 PM

    BG wrote:
    It's really growin on me. Starting to like it more and more.


    cool, so it might grow on me if I listen more and more

  11. BG avatar BG

    Re: 1000 HP

    Sun, Jun 15, 2014 at 4:08 PM

    Ok it's official. I dig it.

  12. Re: 1000 HP

    Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 1:52 PM

    Glad it worked for you. I'm still trying...

  13. Re: 1000 HP

    Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 4:22 PM

    razor_wire wrote:
    The title track from The Oracle is one of my all time fav GS songs. They've still got it in them, but (for me) 1000hp doesn't even come close.


    Coffee tables beware! Buahahaa, what furniture shall perish at the hands of the new CD I wonder.
    Georgia

  14. Re: 1000 HP

    Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 4:24 PM

    I like it, but it didn't reach out and grab me like I was hoping. It's great in the gym though. Reserving further judgement until I can hear the rest.
    Georgia

  15. Re: 1000 HP

    Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 5:27 PM

    It's growing on me

  16. Re: 1000 HP

    Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 6:54 AM

    Georgia wrote:
    Coffee tables beware! Buahahaa, what furniture shall perish at the hands of the new CD I wonder.

    Now that you mention it, there is this bookshelf I've been itchin' to beat the living daylights out of.

  17. Re: 1000 HP

    Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 7:49 AM

    After more than four years of waiting for new music "1000HP" is a great start.

    I will reserve opinion until I hear the entire body of work.

  18. Re: 1000 HP

    Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 4:49 PM

    Katj wrote:
    It's growing on me

    I start to listen and then nope it's not working
    for me yet
    I'm trying

  19. DG!!!

    Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 12:39 PM

    Where are you?
    You are missed here.
    Get your butt over here and give us your opinion
    on 1000hp

  20. DG!!!!

    Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 5:45 PM

    yeah DG, get in here and spread some of your profound and witty misery.

    I even added an additional exclamation mark above so you'll know just how much I miss you.