Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :
MIA avatar MIA

Godsmack and 2012 tours

Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 1:48 PM

As for Godsmack, Erna says current plans call for the band to head into the studio in January to mix a live album, record some covers that “inspired us along the way,” and hit the road with Staind in the spring. A busy year’s ahead, to be certain — but Erna embraces the opportunity to keep bringing music to the fans. “It’s nice to touch people on a musical and emotional level,” he said. “I have a lot of energy, and I’m looking forward to getting it out there.”

http://loudwire.com/godsmack-2012-tour-with-staind-live-album/

a live album!!! awesome! may they include NY F*cking City!!!
"e"

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Godsmack and 2012 tours

Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 7:49 AM

I just about wet my pants when I heard about a live album! I cant wait.

2. MIA avatar MIA

Re: Godsmack and 2012 tours

Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 5:17 AM

i hope they come back to Canada...come on guys...we showed you we loved you.....
    "e"

3. Re: Godsmack and 2012 tours

Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 4:25 PM

Can't wait for the live album!

If they are able, I hope they can make it back to this area. If not, understandable

4. Re: Godsmack and 2012 tours

Sat, Dec 24, 2011 at 1:42 AM

Looking forward to the live album. Hope 2012 is the year they get back to the UK, its been 8 years this month since i last saw them live - too long!
    "Peaceful journeys"!!

5. Re: Godsmack and 2012 tours

Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 1:47 PM

i cant wait to buy the live album. i cant wait for the tour. they will kick ass. i love sully.
    annette g.

6. Re: Godsmack and 2012 tours

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 4:20 PM

You should check out the Godsmack live DVD it rocks.. Its from 2001. very very good.

7. Re: Godsmack and 2012 tours

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 7:54 PM

I see you can't seem to come within 500 miles of Colorado or New Mexico do you not realize we are part of the United States of America (take a geography lesson) or are you just scared of us for some reason?

8. MIA avatar MIA

Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 2:37 PM

Sully's tweet...

I want to suggest to management when they're all ready to hear we throw them up on line and let all of you decide which one is best 4 radio.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

i think that would be very cool....oh how they spoil us smacker fans........they do a lot for us!
    "e"

9. Re: Godsmack and 2012 tours

Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 3:16 PM

i think that would be very cool....oh how they spoil us smacker fans........they do a lot for us!
    Sully

10. Re: Godsmack and 2012 tours

Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 6:45 PM

glad i am not the only one who reads sully tweets lol

11. RE: Re: Godsmack and 2012 tours

Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 1:00 PM

smackbass wrote:
    Hope 2012 is the year they get back to the UK, its been 8 years this month since i last saw them live - too long!

After years of posting support on the forums for Godsmack to tour Europe and the UK, i thought we would get lucky in 2012, but it looks like my luck is down. The European tour consists of 3 shows in Germany and 1 in Bulgaria. I just worked out it will cost me 3 weeks wages to book flights and accomodation to get to any of those shows!
    "Peaceful journeys"!!

12. MIA avatar MIA

Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 8:23 AM

I think they have more dates coming........

Godsmack Official@Godsmack_MusicReply

Some special tour announcements coming this week for those over seas ...... !

(don't forget i mentioned to Sully for ya, at his Avalon show last year, so if you get them in the summer, tell them for me....get your a$$eS back to Canada!)(doesn't matter they were here last year, they tour the US all the time....so come here all the time)
    "e"

13. Re: Godsmack and 2012 tours

Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 12:02 AM

gonna see Godsmack 3 times this summer in Europe!

looking forward to it

14. MIA avatar MIA

Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 6:24 AM

Sergi wrote:
    gonna see Godsmack 3 times this summer in Europe!

looking forward to it

awesome for you..........wahoooooooo
    "e"

15. Re: Godsmack and 2012 tours

Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 7:09 AM

awesome
    I'm a little bit jealous actually...

16. Re: Godsmack and 2012 tours

Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 9:15 AM

damn, I wish they had announced the Austria show before I booked Nashville. Don't get me wrong, I am extremely happy to see them in Nashville, but Vienna is on my short list of places to see one day. I just did the math and it would only have cost an extra $330 to travel there instead.
    "breathing life into your lungs... are you immune to me?"

17. MIA avatar MIA

Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 9:35 AM

holy moly you're a traveller....
    you could see if you could cancel then book the Austria show....
    and of course wait for Toronto
    "e"

18. Re: Godsmack and 2012 tours

Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 10:39 AM

I really like travelling a lot. It's hard to pull off financially, but I try for at least 2 or 3 trips a year and always base them around a combination of tour schedules and cities that I have not been to yet. It's something that a friend and I started back in high school (which was a very long time ago). Suffice to say he grew up, got married and had children. I kept going to shows and new cities... all by myself... and I love it!!

Last year I did Mayhem shows in Montreal, Dallas and Atlanta. Then at the last minute I was offered an amazing seat sale and decided with only one day's notice to hit Vegas for GS at 48 Hours Festival.

Ironically I was not able to see the band just down the road in Hamilton because l had simply run out of money at the time and had to work that night.

I have one, maybe two trips in me this year and Nashville has been booked and paid for already. Vienna would have been cool, but Nashville is gonna be awesome! And it is a city I have always wanted to see as well.

rw

19. Re: Godsmack and 2012 tours

Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 10:41 AM

...and of course wait for Toronto. Hell Yeah!!

20. MIA avatar MIA

Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 11:03 AM

That's pretty awesome! Love the idea and cool that you kept up with it.
    "e"