Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

What The Heck - NO CALIFORNIA Event Dates?

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 12:15 PM

Man I have been waiting and waiting to see you guys again.
What The Heck - NO CALIFORNIA Event Dates? Common CA needs you back!

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: What The Heck - NO CALIFORNIA Event Dates?

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 2:43 PM

yeah no califoria. and no mass tour dates what is going on?
    annette g.

2. MIA avatar MIA

RE: What The Heck - NO CALIFORNIA Event Dates?

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 4:40 PM

Apparently more dates listed on Monday.....cross your fingers.
    "e"

3. RE: What The Heck - NO CALIFORNIA Event Dates?

Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 12:44 AM

I am a happy smacker now the UK show is confirmed, but like many other people, i find it frustrating how the dates are released. Instead of posting just a few dates every day over the course of a few weeks, would it not be better to wait untill all dates are confirmed with venues/promoters etc, and then release all the dates together so that fans can plan their trips better. This time last week i was was in the process of planning a trip to either Germany or Bulgaria, then just as i was getting final costings, the London show was announced, which thankfully saved me loads of money on flights to Germany.
    "Peaceful journeys"!!

4. MIA avatar MIA

Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 7:38 AM

Glad you caught it in time. Wonder if others booked for Germany or where ever and are now seeing London. That would suck. I guess they are posting when it happens and we have to be patient for our Country, city, town. I'm still hoping Aug for Canada....it's still open...
    But very happy they are touring ALL over and not just the US....great for fans everywhere!
    "e"

5. Moderator

Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 3:42 PM

smackbass wrote:
    I am a happy smacker now the UK show is confirmed, but like many other people, i find it frustrating how the dates are released. Instead of posting just a few dates every day over the course of a few weeks, would it not be better to wait untill all dates are confirmed with venues/promoters etc, and then release all the dates together so that fans can plan their trips better. This time last week i was was in the process of planning a trip to either Germany or Bulgaria, then just as i was getting final costings, the London show was announced, which thankfully saved me loads of money on flights to Germany.
    "Peaceful journeys"!!

Although it would be ideal that all the dates are confirmed and released at the same time... it just not the way it always works. There are dates that get confirmed last minute at times and not at the same time as other dates therefor we have no choice but to release a little at a time. We have to make sure we are on the same page to release the dates as the festivals, venue and ticket purchasing sites do. Godsmack is doing quite a few different things this spring/summer. Masschaos is one festival tour.. so those got released all in one shot. The other festivals they are playing have nothing to do with Masschaos so are on a completely different schedule as far as releasing information. All the different festivals in Europe are also on completely different schedules, none of them are connected, therefore again there will be different release dates and ticket on sale dates. Some of these festivals don't even release all the band that are playing at one time if you notice. There are bands that will get added after the announcement which means they are too waiting on final conformations. There is a lot that goes into planning a tour and these festivals and things don't always go as smoothly as hoped. The different bands managements and festival promoters etc all need to wait on other parties to get everything finalized and confirmed before info can be released officially. We do the best we can to make sure we get the information out to you all as soon and as smoothly as possible. Just understand all these tours and festivals are not all linked to each other... so it is nearly impossible for ALL the dates Godsmack is playing to be released at one given time. It just doesn't happen that way unfortunately.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com

6. RE: What The Heck - NO CALIFORNIA Event Dates?

Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 5:43 AM

Festivals huh? Well here's hopin the get to headline uproar festival maybe with three days grace, staind and seether on the main stage