Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

sully comment pls be kind and dont laugh to hard at me

Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 11:03 AM

as most of you might remember nnd fhose who dont know i have a major crush on sully.
you can well imagine i would love to meet him. and there is that game of stip pokeri would like.

one big problem. i dont think i would ever have the nerve to approach him.
omg i would be incredibly nervous lol

i would need at least one frined with, must be other people lol . and it would help if iwas drunk lol .and i dont drink very ofter cuz i dont like the tatste achohal lol

now does this sound wierd to have a major crush on him but would be afraid to even approach him??

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: sully comment pls be kind and dont laugh to hard at me

Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 2:57 PM

If I meet Sully, I wouldn't get nervous when I say hi or start a conversation with him, I am a people person and I wouldn't be embarrassed to speak my mind on things in general. I can talk to a person bravely, plus with him, I can approach him!.

2. RE: sully comment pls be kind and dont laugh to hard at me

Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 5:30 PM

I have one bad crush on Sully too... He is soooo adorable and yes, I would love to meet him but I do think he has a family so if I were to meet him it would more be a friend meet not to jump his bones...

I'm not too keen on bad spelling either as it makes peoples statements hard to understand. Not a dig, but just a tip for future reference.
    Imagination is a reality yet to be created

3. RE: sully comment pls be kind and dont laugh to hard at me

Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 8:34 AM

Robbie Merrill, ,Shannon Larkin, Tony Rombola
    Somehow I feel that we are not talking enough about this boys :)
    I love Sully :)
    but I also love Godsmack so so so much.I love the music,I love the guitar, the drums
    they are so fucking perfect!!!!

4. MIA avatar MIA

RE: sully comment pls be kind and dont laugh to hard at me

Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 8:45 AM

Well said...they are ALL so F*cking perfect!
    "e"

5. RE: sully comment pls be kind and dont laugh to hard at me

Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 11:20 AM

6. RE: sully comment pls be kind and dont laugh to hard at me

Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 6:38 PM

I would love the opportunity to M&G but I never seem to have the extra $$ when the time comes I would probably be nervous too, also having a major crush on Sully, (who wouldn't) so I think I would prefer to randomly bump into them in a bar or something like that maybe... no build up to anxiety that way. They all seem very human and straight up so I wouldn't be too nervous if I were you, but I understand how Sully could suck the air out of your lungs by entering a room, right there with you on that one, he is beautiful! Good luck!!
    Georgia

7. MIA avatar MIA

RE: sully comment pls be kind and dont laugh to hard at me

Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 10:39 AM

Georgia wrote:
    but I understand how Sully could suck the air out of your lungs by entering a room, right there with you on that one, he is beautiful!
    Georgia

haha, nicely said
    "e"

8. RE: sully comment pls be kind and dont laugh to hard at me

Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 12:17 PM

Even though I have never met him, he is a person, just like you and I. No need to be scared.

Jenni :)

'Life's Tough, Get A Helmet!!"