Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

Maria Erna

Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 3:57 AM

I started following sullys sister maria on facebook and twitter after being Impressed with how she defended gs when people were complaining about them not coming to their state. We have actually tweeted back and forth a few times and their celebrating her birthday in vegas same weekend gs in going to be there. She says that invites will go out via @cbshaw for her party april 28th and also if you want more gs news she drops some from time to time hers is @mariaerna

Replies to This Posting

1. Moderator

RE: Maria Erna

Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 1:28 PM

That is because she is the best-est and a rockstar too ;)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com

2. RE: Maria Erna

Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 2:10 PM

Maria is really great :)
    I hope that she will post some new pictures from her and Sully soon.
    I haven't seen new pictures for some time already...

3. RE: Maria Erna

Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 3:34 PM

And smokin hot too boot.

4. MIA avatar MIA

Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 4:08 PM

and an animal lover
    "e"

5. RE: Maria Erna

Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 4:43 PM

Ya sure would be rough to party with her in vegas :)

6. RE: Maria Erna

Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 6:15 PM

i thnk maria is the greatest. she is always nice.
    we have tweeted a couple of times about the stories she sometimes has about stupid criminals. they are very funny

can i just say how much i appreciate her keeping us on track about godsmack and her brother. esp her brother.
    i know she has a job and a life. and i really appreicate she takes the time.

and dominque same to you. you are also cool for keeping us up to date. you are always polite and nice.
    and i know you have a job and a life.
    ty also for keeping us all in the know

7. MIA avatar MIA

Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 10:04 AM

what??? someone just e-mailed me this...

A Maria Tweet...

Tell everyone to vote for GS to beat Aerosmith in MM-aRchMadness http://www.wmmr.com/events/mm-arch-madness/bracket/http://www.wmmr.com/events/mm-arch-madness/bracket/

really.... I'm staying out of it.,.,,I think LOL
    "e"

8. Moderator

Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 12:25 PM

She is awesome.... I think I may like her better then her brother!!! Jusssttttt kidding Sul!

I am gonna try and hit up Vegas... she told I better get my a$$ over there!! It will be a GREAT time, for sure. Maybe even a few surprises... you never know!

Thank you though Red Kathy!

PS- Who said I had a life???? LOL!! j/k

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com

9. RE: Maria Erna

Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 2:02 PM

LOL Elly :) :) :)
    I think someone was joking with you :)

As for Maria,I hope she will have an AWESOME birthday party.
    My birthday is on 28th of April so celebrate a little for me too Dom :)

10. RE: Maria Erna

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 7:45 AM

Hello all, marias party is tomorrow night and the password has been posted. Hope to get to meet some of there and the concert the next nite. We are doing the meet and greet as well should be one hell of a weekend.

11. MIA avatar MIA

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 7:54 AM

Have a great time.... send wishes from Canada. Enjoy the show and M&G...aren't you having a spoiled weekend
    "e"

12. RE: Maria Erna

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 7:54 AM

WaSMacker wrote:
    Hello all, marias party is tomorrow night and the password has been posted. Hope to get to meet some of there and the concert the next nite. We are doing the meet and greet as well should be one hell of a weekend.

Super jealous! Have a great time!
    Miss T

13. RE: Maria Erna

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 8:12 AM

Thanks guys, ya spoiling ourselves for sure but never having done this before figured go all out.

14. RE: Maria Erna

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 8:38 AM

Tomorrow is my birthday too
    Say thanks to Sully for making a party for it

Happy birthday to Maria.she is super awesome
    Getting back, Back on track, Get off of my back

15. RE: Maria Erna

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 8:43 AM

When they announced the dates I heavily debated between Vegas and Nashville. That was before I knew about Maria's Birthday and after having seen GS at 48 Hours in Vegas last year. I chose Nashville mainly because I have never been to Tennessee and think the drive from Toronto to Nashville will be loads of fun (yes, i'm stopping at the Jack Daniels brewery along the way).

While I'm busting for Nashville (2 weeks today!!) at this moment I am seriously wishing I was getting on that plane to Vegas this afternoon.

Anyone attending both party and show this weekend have a kick ass time and please share details afterwards.

"Power resides only where men believe it resides."

16. RE: Maria Erna

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 9:10 AM

Oh Nashville will be fun too! Jack Daniels is a must. If the Master Distiller is there, get him to sign a bottle for you. We were lucky enough to have him on the tour with us when we went.

I was at 48 Hours last year also!
    Miss T

17. RE: Maria Erna

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 9:32 AM

MistyA wrote:
    I was at 48 Hours last year also!

Nice! It was a good time. and once again GS stole the show.

That was back when I was just lurking here. watching... learning... planning my attack.

18. MIA avatar MIA

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 9:35 AM

I think everyone lurks....check things out, then dives in... we don't bite, well at least we don't bite hard
    "e"

19. RE: Maria Erna

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 9:38 AM

I realize that now. There are many good people on this board. I'll even count DG in that (even though I am normally opposed to grown men that pretend they are vampires).

20. RE: Maria Erna

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 9:55 AM

razor_wire wrote:
    I'll even count DG in that (even though I am normally opposed to grown men that pretend they are vampires).

I don't know about that... maybe he's an acquired taste.

Miss T