Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Maria Erna

Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 3:57 AM

I started following sullys sister maria on facebook and twitter after being Impressed with how she defended gs when people were complaining about them not coming to their state. We have actually tweeted back and forth a few times and their celebrating her birthday in vegas same weekend gs in going to be there. She says that invites will go out via @cbshaw for her party april 28th and also if you want more gs news she drops some from time to time hers is @mariaerna

Replies to This Posting

1. MIA avatar MIA

RE: Maria Erna

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 9:55 AM

Yeah, for sure count him in... he's a good guy.
    And I was years checking out the old site, then I thought F it and started with my... hi, I'm..... and i'm a newbie. hehe

lots of good people here, it can be fun, it can be pissy...but it's a place to hang.
    "e"

2. RE:

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 9:59 AM

DG is OK
    One of my favorites here

Getting back, Back on track, Get off of my back

3. RE: Maria Erna

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 10:10 AM

MistyA wrote:
    I don't know about that... maybe he's an acquired taste.

I was trying to be nice. To be honest he bugs the %@#$ out of me most of the time.

"Power resides only where men believe it resides."

4. RE: Maria Erna

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 10:32 AM

razor_wire wrote:
    I was trying to be nice. To be honest he bugs the %@#$ out of me most of the time.

Oh good, glad I'm not the only one. He bugs the %@#$ out of me ALL of the time.
    Miss T

5. MIA avatar MIA

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 10:33 AM

be nice. he is nice.

And have you noticed we have a habit of going away from what the thread is actually about?
    "e"

6. RE: Maria Erna

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 10:47 AM

I'm sorry. That's my fault.

OMG I totally love Maria Erna. She's super hot and I wish her the BEST Birthday EVER!

7. RE: Maria Erna

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 10:48 AM

Ya dammit this is about the awesomeness that is my trip and how badass maria is, cmon people :)

8. RE: Maria Erna

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 11:05 AM

elly wrote:
    be nice. he is nice.

And have you noticed we have a habit of going away from what the thread is actually about?
    "e"

So can I start a whole separate thread just to "be nice" to him like he is to everyone?

And sorry WaSMacker... :-)
    Miss T

9. MIA avatar MIA

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 11:08 AM

WaSMacker wrote:
    Ya dammit this is about the awesomeness that is my trip and how badass maria is, cmon people :)

LOL. ok carry on.... make us more jealous!

We want details...like what was the present from GS to Maria, how the show was, the M&G etc etc.

(we all have a habit of getting off topic, i'm a blabbering idiot at times...that's why i started another thread...it can go wherever we want it to lol)
    "e"

10. RE: Maria Erna

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 11:10 AM

WaSMacker wrote:

When do you leave? You must be pretty much freaking out by now. There is nothing better than the feeling right before a trip to see a band you love.

11. RE: Maria Erna

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 11:13 AM

haha, its all good. Oh i will post as many details as possible as long as the stupid silly grin that will be on my face doesnt get in the way.

12. MIA avatar MIA

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 11:31 AM

well now you have to post a pix of your silly grin.... lol
    "e"

13. Moderator

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 2:15 PM

Have fun in Vegas whoever is going! I will be there in spirit, give Maria Birthday hug for me :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com

14. MIA avatar MIA

Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 3:03 AM

WaSmacker.... how was it?
    "e"

15. RE: Maria Erna

Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 8:38 AM

I know, I'm so curious how it went... and there are no pictures or comments on FB that I see.
    Miss T

16. RE: Maria Erna

Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 10:35 AM

It was fun, maria is super sweet and I didn't even have to introduce myself she remembered me from facebook, sully made an awesome video for her. Saw criss angel there and the hard rock is pretty badass with all the stuff from artists, sullys drum set they have hung there is really cool. I will try to post pics when I can, now tonite the concert!!!!!

17. RE: Maria Erna

Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 12:09 PM

WaSMacker wrote:
    It was fun, maria is super sweet and I didn't even have to introduce myself she remembered me from facebook, sully made an awesome video for her. Saw criss angel there and the hard rock is pretty badass with all the stuff from artists, sullys drum set they have hung there is really cool. I will try to post pics when I can, now tonite the concert!!!!!

I'm Jealous! lol glad you are enjoying thus far.
    "In your eyes, you can bid me farewell."