Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

AVALON BOX SET!

Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 8:27 PM

Hey all I just saw a mock up for the Avalon box set and it is KILLER!!!! Comes with a BUNCH of goodies including DVDs, CDs, cool ass merch and a chance to win one of many awesome prizes a hardcore fan will LOVE!

There will ONLY be 5,000 made and it will cost a couple bills.. but completely worth it!

I am excited to get one myself.. cause the box design mock up it's self just sold me on it. LOL

We will be releasing more details on purchasing info in the next few weeks so stay tuned. Please head over to www.sullyerna.com & sign up for the mailing list ... Don't miss out!

~ Dom

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dominique ~ Web Manager
Godsmack | Sully Erna
www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com

Replies to This Posting

1. MIA avatar MIA

RE: AVALON BOX SET!

Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 9:49 AM

Awesome!!!!! Can hardly wait to fight for a couple LOL

"e"

2. RE: AVALON BOX SET!

Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 2:52 AM

GS Web Mistress wrote:

There will ONLY be 5,000 made and it will cost a couple bills.. but completely worth it!

Large bills or small bills? I guess large!
    Is it possible that you can arrange a pre-order system for forum members to be sure they get hold of a copy. With it being so limited in numbers i feel sure some greedy collectors will buy in bulk from the stores and then re-sell them on evilbay for even larger bills, just like they are doing with signed copys of Sullys book!

"Peaceful journeys"

3. MIA avatar MIA

Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 9:40 AM

Smackbass. I'm hoping to snag copies for me, Blagica and you. I'm trying to get 3. If you don't want it or get one, I'm sure I can find someone here to send it to.
    "e"

4. RE: AVALON BOX SET!

Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 5:13 PM

Cost a couple bills. Makes me think $200.

5. MIA avatar MIA

Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 7:07 AM

I know I curious for the price... couple bills...hmmm
    "e"

6. Moderator

Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 2:44 PM

Looks like about $200 bux per set... unless things change
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna

7. MIA avatar MIA

Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 3:50 PM

oh crap! really?? Do we get discounts? I had great plans to buy for a few people. Guess I'll be lucky to afford one LOL. I'm sure it will be well worth it, if you can get one...and not off e-bay! Now that would be something if I ever got to meet him again, to get it signed.
    Any more details on when it will be released? May or June would be nice so I can save up some money (after !@#$ tax time)
    "e"

8. Moderator

Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 10:48 PM

No release date just yet..... they aren't even in production just yet. ;)
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna

9. MIA avatar MIA

Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 7:21 AM

I'm wondering why so much? I know a lot is included but it's more than a ticket for his show! And right up there for VIP tickets for Godsmack. It's a lot of money... $200, the b/f asked if you get him to come over and sing a song live for that price. I'm glad it's not started yet... I can save up the money And yes I still want one.
    "e"

10. Moderator

Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 10:22 PM

Well it's really not that bad considering all the stuff that comes with it and the prizes you could win. They are good ones!

Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna

11. MIA avatar MIA

Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 5:22 AM

Prizes??? I still want one no matter what. Gotta get my fix of The Chain
    "e"