Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

Bluray....Bluray...Bluray

Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 10:22 AM

Come on boys, you have said you have all this live footage, now you put out a cd. Im a huge fan and support you every tour and everything you put out. I will buy this CD but it totally blows. We need a new 2012 Changes type concert. Where is the video footage of this show? Please put it out on bluray. Shit i'll even take it on DVD.

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Bluray....Bluray...Bluray

Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 1:11 PM

How is this a site suggestion?
    We like to talk big, vampires do. "I'm going to destroy the world." That's just tough-guy talk.The truth is, I like this world. You've got, dog racing, Manchester United. And you've got people. billions of people walking around like a happy meal on legs.

2. Moderator

RE: Bluray....Bluray...Bluray

Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 5:31 PM

It is not a actual site suggestion and because I still cannot change where these posts are started we get a bunch of threads on the wrong sections.

I ask PLEASE read & post in the proper forums people :) Thanks

Timmy patience is virtue! Godsmack has two live DVDS out already and this is their first live CD in which people have been patiently waiting for. First things first! Let's get this live DC out there and the Avalon Live DVD and then we can move onto the next thing. I am sure there will be much more to come! One thing at a time, these guys are busy busy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com