Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Godsmack vs Linkin Park Cage Match

Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 9:35 AM

Following last night's vengeful rebound and skull crushing defeat over those who shall remain nameless... time for round two:

Reigning champion Rocky Mountain Way is now pitted against the new single from Linkin Park in Loudwire's Cage Match.

Rocky is off to a solid start, currently seated 58.33% over Burn It Down at 41.67%.

When Godsmack take 5 concurrent wins they will enter the Cage Match Hall of Fame.

Voting ends Friday at 8am.

This is no time to get complacent.

VOTE... DO IT!

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Godsmack vs Linkin Park Cage Match

Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 5:22 PM

razor_wire wrote:
    my Dad's bigger than your Dad.

Some things in life simply never change...Lmao!

I contemplated voting days ago, but am simply way too consumed with work & other stupid things.....BUT....if the truth be known, The Crue has a place in my life decades ago as GS has now....so I wouldn't be able to vote...and be decisive.

I do however agree that LP has become more "techno" and rap-oriented....and as time rolled on, I became less interested in them. I'm a hard core rock-n-roll fan....plain & simple.
    C

2. RE: Godsmack vs Linkin Park Cage Match

Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 4:22 PM

Godsmack are currently beating the snot out of Linkin Park (as they should be).

74.42% Godsmack

25.58% Linkin Park

To reiterate, when Rocky Mountain Way takes this match it will be the second win in a row. When Godsmack take 5 concurrent rounds they enter Loudwire's Cage Match Hall of Fame. Voting ends Friday at 8am.

Godsmack are well ahead.. but it is still important that you VOTE!

"Power resides only where men believe it resides."

3. RE: Godsmack vs Linkin Park Cage Match

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 6:19 AM

Godsmack take the win!

73.26% Godsmack - Rocky Mountain Way

26.74% Linkin Park - Burn It Down

See ya'll next week for round Three.

"Power resides only where men believe it resides."

4. RE: Godsmack vs Linkin Park Cage Match

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 7:28 AM

I like Godsmack better. All of their albums are good. Linkin Park's first two albums were good, but when Minutes To Midnight came out I stopped listening to Linkin Park as much as I used to.

5. MIA avatar MIA

RE: Godsmack vs Linkin Park Cage Match

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 9:58 AM

So I guess Godsmack won......who is next? I'm ready to vote...
    "e"

6. RE: Godsmack vs Linkin Park Cage Match

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 11:56 AM

VOTING
    http://loudwire.com/godsmack-vs-five-finger-death-punch-cage-match/
    Getting back, Back on track, Get off of my back