Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

Thread Removed??

Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 10:56 AM

Just curious...what happened to the "New Cover Released" thread?? Before I went to lunch I posted a reply to bluehorse, happy to see her here, and now it's gone. What could have happened in the short span of two hours?

Replies to This Posting

1. Moderator

RE: Thread Removed??

Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 11:11 AM

I have no idea, considering I haven't removed anything.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com

2. RE: Thread Removed??

Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 11:11 AM

Maybe there were too many threads on the new cover.
    We like to talk big, vampires do. "I'm going to destroy the world." That's just tough-guy talk.The truth is, I like this world. You've got, dog racing, Manchester United. And you've got people. billions of people walking around like a happy meal on legs.

3. Moderator

Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 11:15 AM

I did ask Ground ctrl to try and work on the boards as far as being able to move around initial threads to proper forums (since things are getting posted in the wrong sections ), to make things a bit more organized like the last forums. So not sure if they are playing around with some coding or something. I can't even do that on my end as far as mess with initial posts. Trying to see if they can make them so they are more customizable and what not. I also want the ability to add more MAIN TOPICS for you all who have asked for more sections on here. I do not like how limited these are compared to the old ones.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna

4. Moderator

Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 11:24 AM

The-Dark-Gift wrote:
    We like to talk big, vampires do. "I'm going to destroy the world." That's just tough-guy talk.The truth is, I like this world. You've got, dog racing, Manchester United. And you've got people. billions of people walking around like a happy meal on legs.

Not sure why they would remove it themselves though, they usually don't touch anything unless I specifically have them, and there was nothing wrong with that post as far as any hate posted. I am waiting to heard back from them on the boards (I just sent a email following up from Feb on this).
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna

5. Moderator

Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 11:31 AM

Just sent them another email asking what the deal is... stand by.
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna

6. RE: Thread Removed??

Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 3:58 PM

Hey Dawn, glad to see a familiar face around. Miss talking to you. How's the Todd? and life in general?
    Above all else, be kind.

7. RE: Thread Removed??

Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 5:00 PM

Who knows why people do what they do.

GS Web Mistress wrote:
    The-Dark-Gift wrote:

Not sure why they would remove it themselves though, they usually don't touch anything unless I specifically have them, and there was nothing wrong with that post as far as any hate posted. I am waiting to heard back from them on the boards (I just sent a email following up from Feb on this).
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna

8. Moderator

Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 2:40 PM

I asked, they claim they didn't. I guess it will forever be a great mystery .....
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna