Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Travel to Peru

Wed, May 9, 2012 at 9:52 AM

travel to peru
peru travel

We are a company dedicated to offer different types of tour and provide a quality service, our main objective is the satisfaction of our customers.

http://traveltoperu.org/

Where is Machu Picchu?

PISAC: This is a typical, archeological and handcraft anadine town where there are craft fairs. We'll visit the fairs, typical markets and archeological places. We'll also have lunch in a touristic restaurant in Urubamba.

OLLANTAYTAMBO: Agricultural Center, administrative, social, religious and millitary in the time of Tahuantinsuyo, conformed by the Temples, Andes and united by a complete system of irrigation channels. After our visit to the Sacred Valley of the Incas we'll go to the train station of Ollantaytambo where we'll board the train that will take us to Aguas Calientes Machu Picchu. After arriving there our transport will take yo to your hotel.

In the morning hours upon an agreed schedule we will depart heading to Cruzpata where we will arrive after an hour of traveling and we begin our hike which is located in Andean regions in the province of Urubamba where we will spend the first hour on the circular concentric terraces used for crop experimentation in the Inka period named Moray, place we will explore, and from there part to Maras where we will take a short break ,drink water and have a snack and continue our walk to the Salineras de Maras where salt is extracted like in the past days ,under the sky under a process of crystalization which is held on lots as shown in photographs. We keep descending to the town of Pinchingoto where we will find caves dug out of the rock which are preserved by the locals as part of their heritage;and finally we cross the river on a bridge which takes us to the town of Yanahuara and from here we take our shuttle to Ollantaytambo where we take the train that takes us to Aguascalientes where we will spend the night.

After breakfast we begin our walk heading to the historical sanctuary of Machu Picchu which we will explore with our guide all the archaeological sites for a period of two and a half to three hours going through the main plaza,the Intihuatana, the mortars room,the three windows temple, the condor temple and other relevant sites in Machu Picchu.We will then take free time off to walk on our own through the citadel and can visit other sites like a climb to Waynapichu. This is the rocky mountain shown in the background of the citadel which can be climbed in morning hours taking the main route which will bring you to see other wonderful Inka constructions where the temple of the moon is most relevant.On our way back we can climb up to the Intipunku known as the Gate to the Sun on the Inka Trail.We then head to Aguasalientes ,have lunch and based on our schedule we return to Ollantaytambo by train where our shuttle awaits us to take us to Cusco.

travel to peru
peru travel

Replies to This Posting

1. MIA avatar MIA

Re: Travel to Peru

Wed, May 9, 2012 at 10:06 AM

I think you have the wrong site.... or maybe I missed... it Godsmack playing there? Or you want them to play there?
    "e"

2. Re: Travel to Peru

Wed, May 9, 2012 at 10:15 AM

Trolls
    We like to talk big, vampires do. "I'm going to destroy the world." That's just tough-guy talk.The truth is, I like this world. You've got, dog racing, Manchester United. And you've got people. billions of people walking around like a happy meal on legs.

3. Re: Travel to Peru

Wed, May 9, 2012 at 10:54 AM

Sounds like a shameless plug to me.......
    C