Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

anyone here going on the shiprocked cruise

Thu, May 31, 2012 at 6:26 PM

and if so do you need a cabin mate.
i have decided to go.
and my friends who like rock music have kids and the ones who dont have kids dont like rock music lol
so i need a cabin mate.
anyone looking???
i just posted on the site where people going on the cruise need cabin mates. to soon for an answer.
wish me luck

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: anyone here going on the shiprocked cruise

Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 6:06 AM

Good luck redkathy
    I hope you will have a great time
    I am an angel. My horns are just there to hold the halo up

2. Re: anyone here going on the shiprocked cruise

Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 8:47 AM

I am highly considering it... have you put any money down?

3. MIA avatar MIA

Re: anyone here going on the shiprocked cruise

Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 9:10 AM

Good luck Red Kathy.... have a great time and look forward to hearing all about it. Should be a great time!
    "e"

4. Re: anyone here going on the shiprocked cruise

Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 12:08 PM

It's a tough time of the year for me to get time off work, otherwise I'd go for sure.

5. Re: anyone here going on the shiprocked cruise

Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 12:17 PM

You cant go everywhere razor,save money for Japan
    I am an angel. My horns are just there to hold the halo up

6. Re: anyone here going on the shiprocked cruise

Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 12:37 PM

All things considered Shiprocked is actually not overly expensive.
    $600 each with 4 people is a really good deal, considering what that gets you.
    Also return flights to Fort Lauderdale from Toronto are not very expensive in late November. Could easily do the whole trip for $1000.
    That's a little less than it took for me to hit 3 Mayhem shows last summer. And I had to drive for a million hours.

7. Re: anyone here going on the shiprocked cruise

Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 2:46 PM

danno i am afraid to, i cant afford it with out at least one other person.

8. Re: anyone here going on the shiprocked cruise

Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 2:46 PM

danno let me know what you decide??

9. Re: anyone here going on the shiprocked cruise

Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 2:47 PM

razor you are forgetting something. you may need spending money

10. Re: anyone here going on the shiprocked cruise

Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 4:16 PM

That's true, but I can be very crafty. Don't underestimate the power of my cunning wits.

11. Re: anyone here going on the shiprocked cruise

Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 7:14 AM

Definitely. I already have the booking account set up on the shiprocked website. I should know pretty soon if it will work out. What part of the country are you in RedKathy?

redkathy wrote:
    danno let me know what you decide??

12. Re: anyone here going on the shiprocked cruise

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 10:46 AM

We would love for you all to join us! If you're needing help in finding someone to share a cabin, we have a Cabinmate Search Forum on Facebook... It is located at the link below:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/296068970461098/

If you have any other questions, feel free to email us at info@getshiprocked.com.

Thanks, and hope to see you on the ship!

ShipRocked
    www.getshiprocked.com

13. Re: anyone here going on the shiprocked cruise

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 11:02 AM

That is a great service to offer. I appreciate the fact that you took the time to read the threads and post the information here.
    I've only heard positive reviews of the previous ShipRocked cruises.

14. Re: anyone here going on the shiprocked cruise

Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 6:08 PM

Everyone that's going, I hope you guys/ladies have a great time! :) Also, please fill those of us that are not, in on the details after.
    Jen

15. Re: anyone here going on the shiprocked cruise

Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 11:46 AM

danno did you get my most recent email??

16. Re: anyone here going on the shiprocked cruise

Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 8:40 AM

I would LOVE to be on that ship, but it's not possible for several reasons.

First, in the industry I'm in, we have a very strict vacation black-out from mid-November through the end of the year. Of course, what I personally do at work is not dictated by the calendar, but that's beside the point.

Then there's the $$...we have a fabulous vacation planned the week of July 4 in THE KEYS!! For those of you not in The States (yeah, I capatilized The), that would be the Florida Keys...paradise without a passport! Then in September, I'm flying to Denver for my girlfriends wedding and even though it's just me going, it is adding up fast!!

And then there is truly one of the most important reasons...that weekend is the Florida State / University of Florida football game, hosted by FSU in Tallahassee, and we're going. Life and plans in the fall revolve around the football schedule. That's just how we roll. GO NOLES!!

(can you tell by my rambling that I'm completely bored at work?! Oh, I have stuff to do, lots in fact, I just don't necessary want to right now!)

17. Re: anyone here going on the shiprocked cruise

Sat, Jun 9, 2012 at 3:40 PM

MarleyBlue wrote:
    I would LOVE to be on that ship, but it's not possible for several reasons.

(can you tell by my rambling that I'm completely bored at work?! Oh, I have stuff to do, lots in fact, I just don't necessary want to right now!)

You and me both!! Oooo fun times, fun times. I like to prank ppl, so I'd probably end up in some kind of trouble.

LOL, yes... can definitely tell you are bored. Don't blame you though.. Longggg break and take it easy ;)

Jen