Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

Avalon

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 4:38 PM

Box set is available.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Avalon

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 4:51 PM

yeah but not to Canada yet. Outside the US you have to call Tenn and there is no 1-800 number...arghhh, This thing is going to cost a fortune IF I get one.... I really really want one. Please don't sell them all by tomorrow morning.

2. Re: Avalon

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 5:20 PM

I got one.... or so they say. I am worried until i get it lol. It was torture BUT i really think i got one. I got the e-mail order confirmation...3 times lol. I'll call tomorrow to confirm

YAY!! I can finally shut up about this!! And i'll go through what I already have if someone wants it. I'll post what's up for grabs. BG gets the blu ray.

3. Re: Avalon

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 5:44 PM

Congrats!

4. Re: Avalon

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 5:57 PM

YAY!!! ahhh the wait is over!! The pressure is gone lol. Now to hope for tours next year... come on Boston...

5. Re: Avalon

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 6:56 PM

Elly - how long after you placed your order did you receive the email confirmation? Just placed my order, but no email

6. RE: Avalon

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 6:58 PM

I placed my order over 30 minutes ago; no confirmation email but I would imagine as long as you get a confirmation number, you should be good to go! :) Can't wait to get it!!
    The old me is dead and gone inside

7. Re: Avalon

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 7:07 PM

Hope you're right. Of all the nights I had to go out. I thought I was going to miss out on the box set. Hope it's shipped soon! Can't wait!!

8. Re: Avalon

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 7:38 PM

Got mine ordered..(no more stress about finally.) According to the email I got, these won't be shipped until Dec. 19th...When I ordered, it said I was #3420 so I don't think the boxed set will last much longer. On the downside..if the world ends then that means I only have a couple days to watch everything..looks like I'm callin in sick to work hahahaha

9. Re: Avalon

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 12:58 AM

Did you check your junk mail? Maybe the confirmation is in there? It was pretty quick I received it.

I really hope everyone gets one that wants one. Go order...before they are gone!!!

10. Re: Avalon

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 5:06 AM

Never got a confirmation email, but my order is showing up in my order history as paid. Looks like I'm good! If the order number represents how many have been purchased, I think the box set went fast. So glad I got mine.

11. Re: Avalon

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 5:17 AM

Got mine!! Received order number and status paid. No confirmation email, but, spoke with Dan on Facebook, he said I'm all good, so yeaaa!
    "Our goal is not to get out of the world or to get out of life, but to integrate it, to celebrate it, to embrace it fully, and to embrace all the different cycles within it."

12. Re: Avalon

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 5:58 AM

Katj wrote:
    Never got a confirmation email, but my order is showing up in my order history as paid. Looks like I'm good! If the order number represents how many have been purchased, I think the box set went fast. So glad I got mine.

order history where? I don't see order history at Sullyernaavalon.com??

13. Re: Avalon

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 7:43 AM

I always have a hard time finding it. When you're logged in, click on Buy Now, click on Store then Store Cart, you'll see Order History top right. It lists your order number, order date, total, status (mine sais paid), status date.

14. Re: Avalon

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 9:33 AM

Tried that, saw nothing. Been calling Tennesse to confirm. I think I got one. It's been very frustrating, not outside the US friendly. But I'm not giving up, I've called them so many times, just confirm it!!! arghhh.
    ohh and just over 500 have been sold. So I was told.
    I'm not calling anymore, I will leave it up to fate, I'm tired of using my dime. I will rant somewhere else lol. I just want to make sure I got one

15. Re: Avalon

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 9:42 AM

You need to make sure that you're logged in. I notice I have to log in again when I check Store Cart. I'm right there with you on frustration/fears of not getting one, since I didn't get the confirmation email. Haven't tried calling, don't know the number. Looks like the order number doesn't mean anything if only 500 have been sold. Makes sense, cause I've read that the first 1000 with get the special price of $199.99, otherwise its $249.99.

16. Re: Avalon

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 10:00 AM

yeah I'm logged in, still showing nothing. I placed another order over the phone. Apparently the one I did on line AND got confirmation for (3 times) didn't go through. If I don't get one, you know I'm stealing yours LOL LOL

17. Re: Avalon

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 11:59 AM

What's the phone number?

18. Re: Avalon

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 12:01 PM

Paranoid I may not be getting one to steal

19. Re: Avalon

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 1:35 PM

I'm sure you are fine. but always good to check

423-790-7822

20. Re: Avalon

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 4:21 PM

Thanks for the number, Elly . What I can tell from the pending charges on my credit card, subtracting what all I've used it on recently, it looks like the box set is in there.