Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

got my my Sully Erna Box Set Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 12:09 AM

I came home from work at 7 pm pst and had a huge box in front of my door. I knew it was the box set but did not know I would get it so fast! I only selected my number less than 36 hrs ago. I dug into it like a 5 yr old at christmas time. I did not get a golden ticket but I am fine with that. The necklace did not come due to manufacturing difficulties. But non the less so happy for the box. The incense is is yummy as well very earthy I burned a stick tonight. Please do not hesitate this box set is worth EVERY PENNY treat yourself or others to this great gift!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: got my my Sully Erna Box Set Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 12:35 AM

Katj wrote:
    No worries Elly, the dvd is of the whole show. Guess you and I are behind the times here. I'm hoping to be able to watch the blue ray at my brothers on his 50 some inch tv sometime .

Just saw the winner of the golden ticket to Las Vegas on twitter! Lucky bitch haha I wished her well and to have fun on her day with Sully! much love to her she is truly a lucky smackette!

2. Re: got my my Sully Erna Box Set Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 4:33 AM

Lucky B indeed

3. Re: got my my Sully Erna Box Set Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 7:38 AM

I have a 55" TV..... Waiting...

And yes those lucky winners, too bad neighbors in Canada weren't included, I was feeling lucky lol

4. Re: got my my Sully Erna Box Set Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 8:26 AM

Ooooh, nice!! I want to get one for my birthday.

5. Re: got my my Sully Erna Box Set Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 4:18 PM

elly wrote:
    I have a 55" TV..... Waiting...

And yes those lucky winners, too bad neighbors in Canada weren't included, I was feeling lucky lol

LOL Avalon party at Elly's!

6. Re: got my my Sully Erna Box Set Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 4:31 PM

They are cheap now, when's your b day?

7. Re: got my my Sully Erna Box Set Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 6:57 AM

Mine should be shipping out today...transit...57 days lol

8. Re: got my my Sully Erna Box Set Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 2:35 PM

^ wait, are you serious? 57 days to get to you? That's just crazy.

9. Re: got my my Sully Erna Box Set Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 5:34 AM

hehe, I'll let you know when I get it. Mailed out Dec 31st or so they said (International orders scheduled to ship out on Dec 31st)

10. Re: got my my Sully Erna Box Set Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 12:00 PM

Apparently you receive an e-mail when it's shipped out...so..... I haven't had an e-mail yet. So I'm still waiting for it to be shipped.
    Guess I'm not winning anything.... why would they ship a prize out to Canada when it takes forever to ship out the boxset....
    I knew it wouldn't be my Christmas present, am hoping for my b day present but I bet it will be my Easter present.

Damn I knew I should have had a US buddy order me one, and ship it to me... I know that would have been faster AND they would have had two chances for the Golden Ticket...

11. Re: got my my Sully Erna Box Set Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 11:03 PM

elly wrote:
    Apparently you receive an e-mail when it's shipped out...so..... I haven't had an e-mail yet. So I'm still waiting for it to be shipped.
    Guess I'm not winning anything.... why would they ship a prize out to Canada when it takes forever to ship out the boxset....
    I knew it wouldn't be my Christmas present, am hoping for my b day present but I bet it will be my Easter present.

Damn I knew I should have had a US buddy order me one, and ship it to me... I know that would have been faster AND they would have had two chances for the Golden Ticket...

this is not cool you should have hopefully received this surely by now!!!!!!!!!! It's not like you live in BFE! am waiting on my necklace hopefully I will get it before my birthday 4 /19! but I truly am not in any hurry. Shit happens:) much love Jen.

12. Re: got my my Sully Erna Box Set Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 11:11 PM

arcata wrote:
    elly wrote:

this is not cool you should have hopefully received this surely by now!!!!!!!!!! It's not like you live in BFE! am waiting on my necklace hopefully I will get it before my birthday 4 /19! but I truly am not in any hurry. Shit happens:) much love Jen.

I am sorry grammar police up my ass tried to correct. I am waiting on my necklace "fill in the blank"

13. Re: got my my Sully Erna Box Set Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 6:14 AM

lmao, wanna bet you get your necklace before I get anything

Holy crap if I'm missing the necklace, it could be 2014 before I
    see it and lol they better not charge me another $50 shipping for it

I can only laugh now
    Pay more and don't get in on all the contests and wait longer for it

BUT it's worth the wait!!!!

14. Re: got my my Sully Erna Box Set Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 6:18 AM

And at least I'm not the only one waiting and complaining

15. Re: got my my Sully Erna Box Set Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 5:33 AM

Dec 4th I was charged on my card for this...
    Jan 7th.... still waiting for it.

It has to be the worse place. I hope next time they use a different place. I can't believe it takes that long to ship to Canada...Toronto... umm it's not that far. I'm sure they've shipped out NY orders... we're pretty close to there!!!
    Yes, I need to vent again. I know I will love it and I'm dieing to get it but this is bad. How they have no care. I paid for long distance calls to them, they have my number but noooo they would never call me back, and forget answering e-mails. Thank god for Dom. I think the company they used sucks and I've learned my lesson, get someone in the US to order for me.... they get priority.
    I paid for long distance calls, extra shipping and the BS of trying to get an answer if MY order has shipped. I don't care about all international orders... I care about MY international order. Why can't I get a date on MINE??? I heard orders were to go out Dec 31st. Then I heard, you get an e-mail when it's shipped. I know they have my e-mail BUT I still have NOT rec'd an e-mail telling me it's shipped. I paid extra shipping so ship the fucking thing NOW!!! And all the BS and I'm not included to get a a golden ticket... pay more, get less.
    I wouldn't mind if it was a stupid CD for 10 bucks but I've probably got $300 into this thing, it's personal now. Maybe everyone else has money to burn but I don't. It was planned and saved for.
    I just find it all a bunch of BS, where is MY order????

ahh, it feels so good to vent.... thanks... lol

16. BG avatar BG

Re: got my my Sully Erna Box Set Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 7:09 AM

^nice rant. And youre right....ridiculous!

17. Re: got my my Sully Erna Box Set Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 5:57 AM

Jan 8... still nothing. No e-mail, no replies... just --- waiting and wondering did mine ship???

18. Re: got my my Sully Erna Box Set Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 6:07 PM

That really stinks. Hope you get it real soon

19. Re: got my my Sully Erna Box Set Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 8:44 PM

I am sorry this has happened to you. Sounds like the international crew was not linked to the US crew. I almost feel embarrassed that my box came 2 days after the BS (bull shit box number) selection (sorry Domminick sp) I did not know that this was the only way to get a box in the beginning. My thought was buy a box and get it shipped out that is it ! No box number crap what ever that was about? Sorry for my rant (for my my GS peeps) but I held it in but now know and express and understand what many people are going though, truly I do:( Everyone needs this box set it is awesome It is worth every penny I love mine and hope everyone receives theirs soon! Jen!

20. Re: got my my Sully Erna Box Set Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 5:53 AM

I guess it was a special touch that we could pick our own number, I kinda liked that, I got my lucky numbers. I just hope it's shipped to me with that number lol. I did get the e-mail confirmation for that.
    Guess I will rant until I get it. Still don't know if it's shipped, no e-mail.

I WANT IT NOW!!!