Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

got my my Sully Erna Box Set Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 12:09 AM

I came home from work at 7 pm pst and had a huge box in front of my door. I knew it was the box set but did not know I would get it so fast! I only selected my number less than 36 hrs ago. I dug into it like a 5 yr old at christmas time. I did not get a golden ticket but I am fine with that. The necklace did not come due to manufacturing difficulties. But non the less so happy for the box. The incense is is yummy as well very earthy I burned a stick tonight. Please do not hesitate this box set is worth EVERY PENNY treat yourself or others to this great gift!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: got my my Sully Erna Box Set Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 5:17 PM

All the beige tickets are being saved for the last boxes so if they don't sell out, he won't have to give away the prizes.

2. Moderator

Re: got my my Sully Erna Box Set Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 12:17 AM

It's easy for everyone to sit back and make jokes from the outside, when no one of you really know just how much went into the process of this box set. I will tell you that everyone busted their asses, despite some bumps in the road, to make sure everyone's transactions went through (after the site crashed due to a high volume of people trying to get on at he same time) and these things started shipping out on the date as promised. When executing a big project like this, with so many manufacturers and people involved, things happen that aren't always planned. Dan Catullo and his crew literally worked around the clock to make sure all these box sets were hand assembled and started going out as soon as possible, on the promised date. There were many days he was on little to no sleep. The girls who were taking orders were up to their necks with emails and worked all day, every day to get back to everyone as soon as they possibly could. They however are not superheros and only had two hands. Me, myself had a lot of emails to answer in the process. People are acting like we purposely wanted people to have a bad experience ordering this thing, was is NOT true. Again, stuff happened that was out of our control, and all we could do was apologize (Which we have numerous times), deal with it, and made sure everyone was individually taken care of. I was glue to FB, Twitter and here and answered each and every person's questions and made sure everyone was being assisted. The same goes for our whole team involved, on all platforms. You guys payed the money, so we made sure and are still making sure everyone gets their box sets. Everyone's order is JUST as important as the next... and tried to get back to everyone as fast as possible.

We understand the box set price may not be within everyone's budget and that is ok. Not everything that is sold online or at stores is. This things comes with a lot of stuff, and if your purchased everything separately, you would be spending the same amount of money, if not more. I knew Elly make a comment about her's coming with a packing slip with prices. Obviously you don't sell things at the same price as you got them for, otherwise no one would ever make any money. Everything you purchase has a cost and retail price.. that is how it works. People pick and choose what they want to purchase. This is why we are offering the Avalon live DVD or Blu Ray to those who may not be able to get a box set, because it's not within their budget, or maybe because they simply don't wish to buy it. The DVD and Blu Ray run about 20 some dollars, so there is that cheaper option for people who want the DVD and don't want the whole box set.. No one is making anyone buy the box set, nor are we saying anyone is any less of a fan who doesn't. Believe me, in this day in age, Sully is grateful for those who simply bought the Avalon CD for $10. Everyone shows support in their own way, within their own budget. There is no support too big or too small. Does this mean we won't continue to promote the box set, no. We will promote the box set until all 5,000 are sold. Are we pushing it extra hard right now, yes. Why wouldn't we, while the Golden Ticket sweepstakes is still live?? It's not everyday someone agrees to take 5 lucky fans, plus a guest on an all paid vacation to hang with one of their favorite musics and do whatever they want on the trip. Sully is even calling some of the winners before the trips to discuss before they leave. That is pretty damn cool, just saying! No one focuses on the really kick ass points, like that though, only the negative. These trips are off to a great start and will all be very, very cool. I can't wait for the video from the Catalina winner's trip!

Lemme ask you this, if we cannot promote this stuff on the musicians website (he pays for), Facebook and or Twitter where can we exactly?? Do we re-post stuff multiple times on Facebook, of course! Why? Well I will explain, unlike some people, there are others who don't sit on Facebook 24/7. In fact, there are some people who barely find time to get online. Maybe this is due to the fact they are busy, have kids, or their job simply doesn't allow them to. These people don't see all these Facebook posts daily. Most people don't even visit the actual Facebook page of an band or artist half the time, they rely on their news feed to see recent updates. We don't want anyone to miss out on this thing, that may want it, but aren't online that much..before they are gone forever. Do you know there are people who STILL ask me where they can buy a box set?? Quite often actually. Should we just ignore these people?? No, sorry. Don't judge a pages posts based on your own personal FB usage, just because you may be on there a lot more than others. Is that fair? I don't think it is. It's FB, people make pages for their brand, music, business so they can do what? A. Connect with the fans and B. Promote themselves and what they do. So why is this an issue that an Avalon box set, is being promoted on the musician's page who is putting it out??

I understand Sully may not be on FB as much as people would like or on twitter talking to people..... but he isn't a HUGE internet guy. He will admit that. That doesn't mean he doesn't care about his fans. He is also a busy dude and is constantly running around. Just because Godsmack may be in a break, it doesn't mean he isn't doing other things. He is always doing something. I, however, was hired to do a job.... that is to help him and the band with all the web portals...and keeping you all up to date on all things Sully and Godsmack. That includes promoting merch, like the box set, as well as posting interviews, photos, tour announcements.... etc. Have we not been pushing the contest and giveaways going on right now??? Do we not want our fans to have a chance to win some free stuff like tickets to a upcoming show and meet and greets to give back to some? Of course! But NOW some have the nerve to be complaining in this thread about too much promotion of a giveaway contest? Come on, seriously?? You just can't win I guess. Honestly, I am the one who wanted to do a contest giveaway or the street teamers. I thought it was a good idea we can reward people with some free stuff, as we always do for people's time and efforts. I don't see the issue with that or promoting it, so those of you who do have an issue with it... you now have my attention.

Look I hate to sound crabby, but I am just tired of this thread and the negativity here, that is why I am putting this out there. This is especially because I know how hard everyone worked on this project and how long they worked on it. That is why I am asking you guys to please stop the negativity, or bring it elsewhere. There are people who are battling cancer right now and barley complain about life, despite going through so much. They actually have a more positive outlook on life, than people who are healthy and take a lot of things for granted. My point is, there are much larger issues to complain about than a delay in a necklace shipment, or an email not being responded to as promptly as you would like. None of these things were ever done on purpose, or to screw with anyone. Did any of you take the time to read some of the fan reviews we are posting. All these people are very passionate about Avalon and how it has affected their lives personally. This is the stuff we should be focusing on, and how this music connects us all. These people are sharing some very personal things and amazing stories. I recommend everyone check those out and focus on what is important here.

If anyone is having an issue with their order or needs assistance you can reach out to the customer service team at info@sullyernaavalon.com. If for whatever reason you have not heard back from anyone yet, than you can email me direct at info@sullyerna.com and I will make sure someone answers your question or takes care of you. That will be much more effective than complaining here.

If anyone is wondering about the necklaces.. they very last batch of 200 was sent out. Some people already got theirs, some JUST did and others may be still waiting. There has been some bad weather in parts of the country, so some shipments may have been delayed a bit.

As far as the sweepstakes, just so everyone knows, the odds are the same for everyone. No one is hand picking these box numbers they are being placed in. They are being picked at random via a computer system. It just so happened the most recent batch of 100 to go out had 3 Golden Tickets within them, one being a trip. No one planned that, nor was it some sort scheme .... as some people are hinting around to. People who per-ordered had the same odds as those who made recent purchases.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com

3. Re: got my my Sully Erna Box Set Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 10:21 AM

Didn't mean to tick you off. Personally, I was having some fun with it. I know a lot of work went into it and it should be promoted. I'm sure most had no problems ordering it and getting it but for some of us outside of the US we had problems, it's fun to make light of it.
    I wouldn't give up my boxset for anything, I love it.
    Didn't mean to offend anyone with our silly rantings.

And yeah, I shouldn't spend so much time.....that you are 100% right lol

4. Re: got my my Sully Erna Box Set Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 10:54 AM

Seriously??? They were having FUN, making silly jokes. Please stop looking for things that aren't happening here. Not everyone is going to fall over themselves posting about how HAWT Sully is. Aren't we happy that's not a constant here anymore? And if people are frustrated, well that's OK, too! Life does not need to be sugar-coated. It's not like anyone here is posting anything rude, degrading or defamatory about Sully, or any of the boys for that matter.

Not everything is going to be sunshine and roses...that's got nothing to do with this particular group of people...it's called LIFE. That's how it goes. But this thread here, it was just comic relief (I hope Razor & Elly don't mind me speaking for them).

I'm sure, if we got the right people around here, we could get some of that negativity you seem to be longing for. I certainly don't miss those days and don't think ANYTHING I've seen here (board overall) even comes to what we experienced then (even during the "good" days).

And that's my two pennies worth.

Oh, just for the record, I happen to think Dan Catullo is a great guy and would love to meet him, as I wasn't on the Sistah trip to Atlanta a few years back.

OK, now I'm done.

5. Moderator

Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 2:28 PM

Well what you may see is having "fun" and making "silly joke" I am telling you is coming off as insulting and making a mockery of the whole project. If anyone involved read this thread, they would most likely get annoyed, be insulted and wouldn't find any of it funny. Just saying.

Obviously not everything is sunshine and roses, yes I got that... and know about life since I am living it. As I said ,there has obviously been some bumps in the road, however, we address it and move on. If you received your box set and your happy with it, cool, but why continue to mock the project.... joking or not? But doing this, you ARE spreading negativity and inviting other fans to join in on it. If you want to continue, what you call having fun with this and the silly jokes, I am just asking to please keep it off here. It's rude, I'm sorry and it's just getting old, honestly.

Asking people to stop mocking the project and focus on the positive has NOTHING to do with people falling over themselves and saying how "hawt" Sully is...nor am I saying anyone has to kiss anyone's ass. That has nothing to do with this project, or what Avalon is about. With that being said, I don't even know where that even came from. I am simply asking people to have some respect for those who worked hard on this project... that is all. Asking people to please be respectful and kissing Sully's ass are two different things.

I don't mind people posting that they had some issues, so they could addressed while people were trying to places orders, etc.... but again, if things got taken care of... what is the point of the continued making fun of this project and the jokes?? There is no other point than to spread negativity. This thread has just turned into the Avalon Box Set joke thread... and again, no one involved would laugh at any of this... that is all I am saying. It started going good here, but recently (this last page), went downhill, and is what got me. Yes I did jump in and go on a banter, because I feel the need to stick up for everything involved, since they are not here to stick up for themselves. That is just the type of person I am and what I do. I don't have issues with anyone here, and actually get along with everyone.... I just am tired of the negativity being spread, whether it was meant to come off in a joking manner or not. Because again, it doesn't to those involved. That is all.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna

6. Re: got my my Sully Erna Box Set Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 2:58 PM

Jesus Christ Dom, we were having some fun. You really need to step back a bit and get some perspective.

7. Moderator

Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 4:25 PM

razor_wire wrote:
    Jesus Christ Dom, we were having some fun. You really need to step back a bit and get some perspective.

I have plenty of perspective, but maybe you should re-read some of your posts. Having fun is one thing.... I am all for fun. Not bashing.

Statements like this:

razor_wire wrote:
    "I have a box of stuff I would like to sell too.

It contains a roll of minty dental floss, 4 old coffee cups, a packet of Taco Bell mild sauce, several Kerplunk marbles PLUS a cubic zirconia tennis bracelet that I found on the subway. It's all lovingly package in an Uggs box (Uggs not included).

All this can be yours for the low, low cost of $200. Send me the money now. Do it!

Once I have your money I'll wait at least 6 weeks to send the box to you. I may even make you beg and plead for awhile. When I do finally get around to mailing it at least one of the items will be missing when it arrives. Supplies!

If you don't buy it right this minute I promise to mercilessly taunt you on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram for the next 5 months.
    That is too funny! already got in trouble by DC3 concerning the necklaces. Finally got mine:)
    Operators are standing by.."

I find to be rude and mocking us..... sorry, I guess we just have a difference of opinion on this one guys and have to agree to disagree. Obviously what you meant by it and how it came off, was a totally different vibe. We are looking at it from 2 different views as well, so that makes a bit of a difference. I didn't swear at anyone on here, or put anyone down.. I simply stuck up for our team.. I don't find that as being out of line. Usually I don't say much about what is posted here on here... so it obviously rubbed me the wrong way.

My point of this wasn't to argue with anyone..... it was just to say, Hey..maybe chill out a little with the wise cracks??

Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna

8. Re: got my my Sully Erna Box Set Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 4:34 PM

Can I buy yall a drink..

9. Moderator

Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 4:37 PM

Danno wrote:
    Can I buy yall a drink..

I'll pass on a drink, but maybe a couple Tylenol??? I've head a headache for days.... this isn't making it any better lol
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna

10. Re: got my my Sully Erna Box Set Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 4:47 PM

Dominique GS Web Manager wrote:
    chill out a little with the wise cracks??

Exactly. Wise cracks. That's all it was. Everyone needs to lighten up and stop taking this shit so seriously.

11. Moderator

Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 4:51 PM

razor_wire wrote:
    chill out a little with the wise cracks??

Exactly. Wise cracks. That's all it was. Everyone needs to lighten up and stop taking this shit so seriously.

You know what they say... behind every joke, lies the truth.......

You also haven't had to deal with the comments for the past .. what 4 months now? Just gets old... that is all. Especially when your trying to spread positivity.

Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna

12. Re: got my my Sully Erna Box Set Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 4:58 PM

That's true, but I did spend 3.5 months trying to get the Blu-Ray I ordered. I think I have a right to have some laughs at their expense.

13. Re: got my my Sully Erna Box Set Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 5:04 PM

Dom, when I read all your comments I totally get it, I do. I didn't mean to offend.
    For me this was kinda like Saturday night live, not to be taken seriously at all.

For the people that worked on this, thank you

I will say no more

14. Moderator

Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 5:10 PM

elly wrote:
    Dom, when I read all your comments I totally get it, I do. I didn't mean to offend.
    For me this was kinda like Saturday night live, not to be taken seriously at all.

For the people that worked on this, thank you

I will say no more

Thank you Elly ... you actually the one person who apologized to my response for anything coming off the wrong way :) I appreciated it... and you were the one saying the least. Like I said... I'm not trying to argue or hold any grudges against anyone. It wasn't personal ... I was just talking about the comments posted.

Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna

15. Moderator

Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 5:11 PM

razor_wire wrote:
    That's true, but I did spend 3.5 months trying to get the Blu-Ray I ordered. I think I have a right to have some laughs at their expense.

I get that, but I figured after people actually got their stuff it would end.... lol. You did get end up getting your blu ray then?? While we are on the topic.. lol
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna

16. Re: got my my Sully Erna Box Set Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 5:22 PM

Danno wrote:
    Can I buy yall a drink..

I missed everything reading lol

I'll have a tea please, can I get a donut too?

And Razor, I had fun....thanks

Dom, this is the nice place where razor gave away his ticket, misty ordered us CDs etc etc
    But we can go on FB and be pricks hehe

17. Moderator

Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 9:04 PM

elly wrote:

Dom, this is the nice place where razor gave away his ticket, misty ordered us CDs etc etc

That's the stuff I like to read & hear! We gotta have each others backs

Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna

18. Re: got my my Sully Erna Box Set Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 7:14 AM

You did get end up getting your blu ray then??

Yes, from Amazon.

19. Re: got my my Sully Erna Box Set Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 2:02 PM

^^^ Oh PLEASE tell me I can chuckle at THAT!

20. Re: got my my Sully Erna Box Set Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 5:38 PM

I'm not getting involved again, nope