Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Send us your questions for Sully!

Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 3:50 PM

Hey!
I'm going to be interviewing Sully Erna this week and shooting his show in CT next month. I usually do my interviews in person, but since this one is a phone interview I have more time to prepare and thought it'd be more fun to get questions from fans. Head to my site's FB page Facebook.com/MoshPitReport click like, post your question, and I will ask it. :) (that is assuming I don't get way too many responses--I'll take up to 10. This is going to be an entirely fan made interview, so make em good!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Send us your questions for Sully!

Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 12:45 PM

Ask him, since its Jeremy Stockmeyer's Birthday and for a late birthday present the his dad promised him is to see his concert at the Jackson County Fair in MI is he allowed to see the concert for his 17th birthday at the right age if you could please ?