Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

VIP - Non Mayhem

Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 4:27 PM

Is anyone doing VIP for any of the upcoming non Mayhem dates??

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: VIP - Non Mayhem

Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 5:35 PM

will someone tell me how the VIP works? I've done VIP to other shows, but not like this, just got an email to show up at 4:15 to get VIP badge! Well thats not happening. What time did you guys have to show up How did it go, sorry lost my question mark does this day get any better...

2. Re: VIP - Non Mayhem

Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 5:27 AM

We had to be at the venue at 4:15. They checked us in, gave us the badge, and then told us what was going to happen. Unfortunately Sully was sick so he was not able to be at the sound check or M&G. He did send out a pick for everyone, so that was cool. We went in the arena, watched the guys do sound check, got in line to meet them, and they did do autographs for us, even though we were not expecting it. We took pictures, and then got a tour of the backstage area. The merch table was not ready at this point so no early shopping. They told us the select merch that we are suppose to receive as part of the VIP package, will be mailed to us. They said they would be able to get us to the front of the lines to get in and the venue’s security guy was really cool and worked with Justin (our VIP contact) to get us all in front of the others that were waiting outside. Justin was very cool and nice to deal with. It was a great time, and as always, an awesome show. The only bummer for me was no picture with the entire band. Next time I guess. Hope you have a great time as well!

3. MIA avatar MIA

Re: VIP - Non Mayhem

Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 6:11 AM

Yep, exactly as she said...we were lucky, Justin said Sully might not be at the sound check but he was, you could tell he wasn't feeling well at the meet and greet but sweet that he was there. Amazed feeling like a$$ but still put on a hell of a show. Glad he didn't cancel. Sully is the man! :D

4. Re: VIP - Non Mayhem

Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 6:13 PM

glad you enjoyed Jill and Elly! I'm going to have to do some wheelin and dealin cuz I'm going to be late! (curse first day of school!)

5. MIA avatar MIA

Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 5:44 AM

ahhh the first day of learning for the rest of your life! (do well, it's a world of education, education and more education today)
    "e"

6. Re: VIP - Non Mayhem

Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 10:31 PM

hi everyone. how much money was vip? i would love to meet sully.

7. MIA avatar MIA

Sat, Sep 3, 2011 at 4:29 PM

it's on this site. i think it's $249. And depending where you are....exchange rate, it might be cheaper

look under events. i think it's under there. And you meet the whole band , watch the sound check etc etc.
    "e"

8. Re: VIP - Non Mayhem

Sat, Sep 3, 2011 at 9:20 PM

thanks elly for the info. ozzfest meet and greet cost one thousand dollars. godsmack price is much better

9. Re: VIP - Non Mayhem

Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 8:01 PM

Not I, not I

10. Re: VIP - Non Mayhem

Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 7:02 PM

I named my daughter Serenity after the song. I would like to get her some sort of memorabilia from the band that is signed, so she can keep that with her forever. I attended The Mayhem Festival 2011 in Phx, AZ, but Godsmack was not signing at all. Is there anything anyone can do to help me? It would mean the world to my daughter and I. Thanks. Feel free to email me at shbratzel@yahoo.com

11. Re: VIP - Non Mayhem

Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 8:55 PM

I suck, missed Edmonton VIP (had tickets, couldn't make it). Talked to lots of people that went, they all enjoyed.

JUS-TIN! still carrying that god damn book around till next time!