Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Godsmack Tomorow!

Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 6:11 PM

7:00 PM in my hometown(Edmonton, AB) Godsmack will be performing!!! WOOOOO can't wait! Just wanted to share =P
"Music should strike fire from the heart of man, and bring tears form the eyes of woman. "

- Ludwig van Beethoven

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Godsmack Tomorow!

Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 7:47 PM

sounds awesome, enjoy!!
    "In your eyes, you can bid me farewell."

2. Re: Godsmack Tomorow!

Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 8:07 PM

can't wait, swear taking a fucking limo will not park my truck anywhere near the Shaw hate hate hate the Shaw, but oh well worth it. what do you think "beer gardens" do you think they'll have whiskey? if not i'm bringing some, not a beer girl. Saw Kim Mitchell there years ago with Beer gardens, they had tables set up SO MUCH FUN. Is there anywhere near to go after?

3. Re: Godsmack Tomorow!

Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 12:16 AM

to eat or to club or to sleep cause your too drunk to find your way back home? lol
    "Music should strike fire from the heart of man, and bring tears form the eyes of woman. "

- Ludwig van Beethoven

4. MIA avatar MIA

Re: Godsmack Tomorow!

Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 5:08 AM

Kim Mitchell....well that brings back memories...glad you didn't say Max Webster.

have an amazing time....i know you will
    "e"