Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :
MIA avatar MIA

Avalon in Boston

Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 5:23 AM

Pasting from the site.........

We are happy to announce a very special show on December 16 at the Wilbur Theatre in Boston, MA! This hometown show will be filmed for a upcoming 3D DVD release and a portion of the proceeds will go to the Global Adolescent Project

Question....will the DVD be out for Xmas?????? Thinking not...too bad....
"e"

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Avalon in Boston

Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 7:16 AM

It would awesome if it was out for Xmas, but I doubt it as well. This show is going to amazing!! I am excited for everyone who hasn't been able to see Avalon live to be able to buy the DVD to experience it!

2. MIA avatar MIA

Re: Avalon in Boston

Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 8:14 AM

and it'll be a preview for them for when he tours more with Avalon.

"e"

3. Moderator

Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 10:32 PM

I doubt the DVD will be ready for Christmas time considering the taping will be on the 16th. That doesn't give them much time to prepare the DVD ;) When we have a release date we will post it via the new section!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Grab your gun, time to go to hell. I'm no hero guilty as charged..... Search & Destroy... "

4. MIA avatar MIA

Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 5:17 AM

when you are yapping with him :) can you PLEASE tell him to keep "The Chain" as an encore song. That was a hilight of the night, Lisa and Sully together on that song were amazing. I always thought he'd sing well with Stevie Nicks. I can't find a good copy on youtube....so to have it on the DVD would be... sweettttttt.

I hope he doesn't change the encore songs, please tell him not too :D:D:D His show was perfect!
    "e"

5. Re: Avalon in Boston

Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 6:07 AM

Leg humpin time!!!! Brown chicken brown cow
    ~ I'm tougher then nails, I can promise you that~

6. MIA avatar MIA

Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 12:47 PM

brown chicken, brown cow.... I must be tired, i'm not getting it :)

I just want him to keep "the chain" as an encore song....
    "e"

7. MIA avatar MIA

Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 7:55 AM

wow, now wonder why it's sold out...tickets were $25. a HUGE bargain. I'm sure he could have charged more. ok plus it's Boston ..the hometown but it's still was a bargain....
    look forward to the DVD..with THE CHAIN.....pleazzzzzzzzzze
    "e"

8. MIA avatar MIA

Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 12:01 PM

Almost show time.... enjoy! to those that are going...an amazing show! Please come and share your review and details...and may the encore be THE CHAIN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTOm-bCCQ2w
    "e"

9. MIA avatar MIA

Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 1:34 PM

count down!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wish i was going, would love to see it again, i'll wait for the DVD...umm hoping it's out in time for us Feb people, it would make a nice b-day present.
    "e"

10. MIA avatar MIA

Sat, Dec 17, 2011 at 4:14 AM

anyone go????? details...details....
    "e"

11. MIA avatar MIA

Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 12:14 PM

there has to be someone that went, did they play the chain?
    "e"

12. Re: Avalon in Boston

Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 2:13 PM

I was there and the show was spectacular! "Seven Years" was my favorite; the energy was amazing. They did play "The Chain" as the encore. It was so cool being a part of the experience knowing it was being taped. They had to re-do 2 songs so we got more time! Did anyone else go??

13. MIA avatar MIA

Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 6:29 AM

ha, no one is talking lol. you're the first. i saw some video's on youtube....

didn't you love the chain......fabulous it will be on the DVD.

"e"

14. Moderator

Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 3:38 PM

I was there it was a great show. The stage looked beautiful, the band did amazing and the crowd was awesome. No cameras were allowed during the show, so you probably won't see any pics from fans. I grabbed a couple cell phone pics and posted one to Instagram. We did, however, have our friend there who took photos for the band. When I am allowed to post them I will for everyone to see on the official SE face book page and or his website. Met a lot of great members of our S.E. Army as well ;)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Grab your gun, time to go to hell. I'm no hero guilty as charged..... Search & Destroy... "

15. MIA avatar MIA

Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 2:47 PM

Awesome...i did see a bit on youtube....not great as you could tell it was hidden. i guess some will try lol. Dom, thanks for posting when you can. Anyone know how long for the DVD? i know they'll have to edit and whatever else and holiday rest so i'm thinking Feb? March? of course we want them to stop everything and work on it lol. Enjoy the holidays!
    "e"

16. MIA avatar MIA

Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 12:06 PM

Any news on the DVD. i know Sully is mending so i guess there will be delays??
    "e"

17. Moderator

RE: Avalon in Boston

Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 11:45 AM

Sorry guys/gals no DVD news just yet. I promise as soon as I know a confirmed release I will post it :)

18. MIA avatar MIA

Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 12:04 PM

cool. thanks....patiently waiting....dieing to see the chain......
    "e"

19. MIA avatar MIA

Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 9:06 AM

anything? is he working on it? someone working on it? I bet 300 points and 3 friends he releases on his B day.... Feb 7. I'm a gambling gal!
    "e"

20. MIA avatar MIA

Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 11:34 AM

bump.....ohhh what's Instagram?
    "e"