Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

VIP Packages????

Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 5:37 PM

Banner on the Events page says VIP Packages Available Now. I haven't seen any VIP packages anywhere on this site yet. Will they offer them for the Pre-Sale on Wednesday?

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: VIP Packages????

Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 7:22 AM

They are showing up today when the presale starts if available.
    Miss T

2. Re: VIP Packages????

Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 8:10 AM

I may have missed something but I am wanting to buy tickets for Battle Creek Michigan and I thought they would be available for presale today?

3. Re: VIP Packages????

Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 8:13 AM

I know people are having trouble with the East Coast dates going on sale when they were supposed to. It's all over the Godsmack FB page. No idea what's going on. I was able to get mine for one of their Texas dates.
    Miss T

4. Moderator

Re: VIP Packages????

Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 10:51 AM

Hi, not all cities listed on the events page had a presale today. Keep checking back here, and more will be on sale (for presale) soon!

5. Re: VIP Packages????

Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 11:59 AM

I hope someone sends some info on this really soon. There are a ton of people posting on facebook that assumed all dates listed were to go on presale today, me included...

6. MIA avatar MIA

Re: VIP Packages????

Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 12:58 PM

i hope everyone gets info soon....for peace of mind
    "e"