Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

Syracuse,NY

Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 9:09 PM

Does anyone know why there is no Ticketmaster listing for this show yet and when there will be? Can't get presale tickets if they're not for sale? I'm desperate for a great show and I want in, LOL!

Thanks!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Syracuse,NY

Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 5:23 AM

Pre sale is suppose to be today at 10:00. I do not understand why it is not showing up????

2. Re: Syracuse,NY

Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 6:10 AM

I checked stainds website and it said presale Feb 1st for other shows and stayed tuned for info on that one

3. Re: Syracuse,NY

Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 7:11 AM

Tickets are on sale for the WV show, that is the only one in this time zone listed at Ticketmaster. Hope we get a heads up when the Syr tickets are going on sale so that they're not all bought up by the scalpers before we get a chance. Gotta love New York. Well......not really........

4. Re: Syracuse,NY

Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 7:22 AM

Not really Is correct!!

5. Re: Syracuse,NY

Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 3:04 PM

i know one of the dj's at 95x. and i have been hounding the poor guy to find out. he told a friend of mine tickets will go on sale saturday.
    spoke to the war mermoia/ oncenter l box off ice (i am the one works at the civic across from there) and they deny any knowledge when the tickets will go on sale.
    so take your pick.(