Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Nikki Sixx struggling to stay relevant?

Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 6:07 AM

So Sixx felt he needed to burn Sully with his comment on SIxx Sense? A bass player who does nothing else might need to take some lessons from Sully on being a musician.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Nikki Sixx struggling to stay relevant?

Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 7:53 AM

Nikki Sixx has major issues. All of them are caused by self inflicted damage. For someone over fourty years old, he has the maturity of a ten year old.

2. Re: Nikki Sixx struggling to stay relevant?

Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 8:49 AM

What did he say?
    Miss T

3. MIA avatar MIA

Re: Nikki Sixx struggling to stay relevant?

Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 12:22 PM

ahh the battle continues. What a thing to say...what an a$$.. i'd stop following him (if i was )...stupid comment.

it's on twitter....i won't post it as it's stupid. what an idiot.

"e"

4. Moderator

Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 4:43 PM

It's his choice to look foolish to the public. I personally think Sully is taking the high road by not responding to his non sense. Ripping on someone's genetic characteristic, like height hair color, eye colors etc, is very lame. Things like that do NOT make or break a person...I guess Nikki didn't not receive that memo. You know what they say though, the bigger they are the harder they fall ;)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Grab your gun, time to go to hell. I'm no hero guilty as charged..... Search & Destroy... "

5. Re: Nikki Sixx struggling to stay relevant?

Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 5:16 PM

I found it. Wow, how mean. Let's all vote for Team Sully: http://loudwire.com/nikki-sixx-vs-sully-erna-readers-poll/. :-)

And try to overlook the fact that they flipped Sully's picture. That's dumb, Loudwire.
    Miss T

6. Re: Nikki Sixx struggling to stay relevant?

Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 5:31 PM

i did not see the article.
    but what he says about sully's phsical attibutes means nothing in the long one.
    even though i dont know him. i know he is a great singer, writer etc. seems to be loving dad (only say seems cuz again dont know this personally) and people have said he is nice. in other words he has alot going for him other then what he looks like. and looks are only skin deep.

and come on women on this board, i am sure you are with me in saying. what even bad nikki six said about sully looks. are darn right wrong lol

7. Re: Nikki Sixx struggling to stay relevant?

Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 5:41 PM

Nikki Sixx is such a fucking moron. That about sums it up.

Sully is immeasurably better than him.

8. Re: Nikki Sixx struggling to stay relevant?

Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 8:35 PM

Maria said: Your support for @SullyErna & @Godsmack_Music is greatly appreciated in light of a recent comment made my a certain musician. Please take the high road as Sully is doing & do not post or comment back. The un-named can't fight or get attention, if we are not responding to his childish comments.

Miss T

9. Re: Nikki Sixx struggling to stay relevant?

Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 10:38 PM

FUCKING MORON
    NIKKI SIXX SHOULD BE TAKEN OUT AND SHOT!!!!

10. Re: Nikki Sixx struggling to stay relevant?

Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 3:13 PM

nikki sixx is a washed up he sucks. sully rocks .
    annette g.

11. Nic avatar Nic

Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 3:28 PM

Exactly, Sixx is washed up and just has his panties in a twist because he wished he was still relevant! Besides, I also agree with an earlier comment posted here that almost every woman here would prob agree that Sully is hot! Suxx, lol, is not even worth a glance while you can't keep eyes off of Erna!

12. Re: Nikki Sixx struggling to stay relevant?

Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 5:26 PM

The real shame of it is that you all don't realize just how relevant NIkki really is.
    Look, I have a good feeling that I am quite a bit older than many of the new people here. I grew up on Motley Crue; seen the good times and bad, and still love them. I became a huge Godsmack fan in the early 2000's. They were the first band that got into my soul as much as Motley did. When I heard about them joining CrueFest 2, I was beside myself. NIkki and Sully in the same show?? My husband joked that my heart wouldn't make it through. Then we hear Sully, yes, our beloved Sully, starting all the crap, running his mouth about Nikki, writing a song about it. Look, I wasn't privy to what went down, and guess what...neither were any of you. All I know is that when it first started, NIkki took the high road. Maybe something snapped and led him to make his recent comment; who really knows? All I know is that what should have been a once-in-a-lifetime fantastic event for me was completely tainted by egos...yes, that would be a plural "ego", as in both of them.

13. Re: Nikki Sixx struggling to stay relevant?

Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 6:51 PM

and i am not defending nikki sixx but you guys aware sully is not much younger then nikki

14. Re: Nikki Sixx struggling to stay relevant?

Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 8:16 AM

Haha, redkathy...I was going to mention something along those lines, but didn't want to disillusion anyone! There is about 9 years between them (Nikki turned 53 in December, Sully to be 44 next week), but in the music biz they seem closer than that.

It does always crack me up when people (not just here) make comments about those in their 40's as if they are ready for the nursing home! First of all, it's just a number, and it's all in how you feel, and secondly...don't blink, it comes up faster than you realize!

15. MIA avatar MIA

Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 9:35 AM

MarleyBlue wrote:

It does always crack me up when people (not just here) make comments about those in their 40's as if they are ready for the nursing home! First of all, it's just a number, and it's all in how you feel, and secondly...don't blink, it comes up faster than you realize!

40's are the new 30's!!! yep!

i was going to comment on the Nikki/Sully thing again but i think it needs to be put to bed.
    "e"

16. Re: Nikki Sixx struggling to stay relevant?

Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 10:25 AM

And of couse, you have Elly's LOVE, Mr Tyler who will be 64 next month! Now, that one gets a YIKES!

17. MIA avatar MIA

Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 10:57 AM

oh Marley......get's a YIKES....from you but from me he gets SMOOOCHHHH. i personally think he looks good. Considering what he's been through and last night on AI. white shirt and brown hat....oh baby...come to meeeeeeeeeee
    "e"

18. Re: Nikki Sixx struggling to stay relevant?

Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 7:38 PM

but marley i have to say this. remember i am the one who has a huge crush on sully.
    i never really found nikki attractive lol
    i dont think he has room to talk.

19. Re: Nikki Sixx struggling to stay relevant?

Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 7:48 PM

Aye-yai-yai....not quite sure where the looks come into play here.

20. Re: Nikki Sixx struggling to stay relevant?

Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 8:23 PM

the comments on sullys looks he made.