Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Headliner Godsmack or Staind ?

Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 6:08 PM

Will Godsmack be the main headliner of the tour? What band will play last?

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Headliner Godsmack or Staind ?

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 4:57 PM

all co-headlining tours i have seen, the 2 bands have alternated nights. not sure how this one will be

2. Moderator

Re: Headliner Godsmack or Staind ?

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 9:53 PM

Both Staind & Godsmack are co-headlining this tour. The band that plays last however will rotate & vary each show.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Grab your gun, time to go to hell. I'm no hero guilty as charged..... Search & Destroy... "

3. Re: Headliner Godsmack or Staind ?

Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 4:18 AM

Looking forward to seeing Staind, but it honestly makes no difference to me who goes on first... This will be my 3rd Godsmack show. The first was CrueFest but we were so far back on the lawn I was not able to actually see them. The second was the incredible show at the MBHOB last August which immediately went to the #1 spot on my favorite show ever list! It was an incredible show!! Have never been to James Brown Arena, just hoping I am able to get a good spot with an unobstructed view and not get stomped on too much!
    Georgia