Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Tomorrow's Presales!

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 11:50 AM

Hey everyone!
Since we have some more presales happening tomorrow (February 8th) I thought I would take a minute to share with you the presale password, and some instruction to make sure it goes nice and smooth for all of you tomorrow! The password is "ORACLE" (this is NOT case sensitive). Through Ticketmaster, there are usually a couple of spots to enter this password in. Please make sure you enter it in the field next to "Godsmack Fan Club Presale" (as I believe it reads, or silver/gold VIP for those packages) I will be available to you tomorrow morning checking my messages, so please feel free to message me with any questions as I will try to answer them the best that I can.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Tomorrow's Presales!

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 9:39 PM

I sooo appreciate the password! I know I was on the mailing list from before on the other website before this revamping and could've sworn I did it on this one as well about a month ago, but to date, nothing has come through.
    Blessings in disguise, YOU came through for us :) And I totally understand glitches in the system, so no worries on my end. I look at it this way, If I am meant to get the tix as soon as they go on sale, I will. If I am meant to wait until they go on sale to the public, then thats what is meant to be. Things happen as they should...;)
    Again, thank you!

2. Moderator

Re: Tomorrow's Presales!

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 6:44 AM

mysticmoon wrote:
    I sooo appreciate the password! I know I was on the mailing list from before on the other website before this revamping and could've sworn I did it on this one as well about a month ago, but to date, nothing has come through.
    Blessings in disguise, YOU came through for us :) And I totally understand glitches in the system, so no worries on my end. I look at it this way, If I am meant to get the tix as soon as they go on sale, I will. If I am meant to wait until they go on sale to the public, then thats what is meant to be. Things happen as they should...;)
    Again, thank you!

Absolutely no problem. I'll be around this morning for anything else!

3. Re: Tomorrow's Presales!

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 7:42 AM

so I just got off the phone with Ticketmaster... When I went to buy the GOLD VIP package for Syracuse, the ticket they gave me is in Section 20... Looks like they are cramming all the VIP people into a section, and we're not allowed to be on the floor. This shit is crazy. Apparently the ON CENTER is a "reserved" venue, and a VIP ticket does not gurantee you on the floor.
    Mashed potatoes for eveyone

4. Re: Tomorrow's Presales!

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 8:20 AM

lmao, and now when I try to buy a SILVER VIP package, floor ticket galore!!! RUDE!
    Mashed potatoes for eveyone

5. Re: Tomorrow's Presales!

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 9:47 AM

I can't seem to buy any tickets at all! Is it possible that all of the pre-sale tickets are gone?

6. Re: Tomorrow's Presales!

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 10:02 AM

wade(ctrl) wrote:
    mysticmoon wrote:
    Again, thank you!

Absolutely no problem. I'll be around this morning for anything else!

Thank you for that...now I just have to see if I can get 1 or 2 of my friends in on the floor with me to help protect my rugrats ;) Trying to work out the details, but at least I know that when I was tryin to get the pre-sale tix, I did not have any problems....Thx again

7. RE: Tomorrow's Presales!

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 7:06 AM

I finaly got thru 2 a represenative of ticketmaster concerning the may 15th show in Syracuse, NY. I was told that the fan club pre-sale tix sold out in literaly seconds. I've been trying since yesterday morn at 10:00 am with no luck.