Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

UK Smack fans rejoice!

Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 11:10 AM

Although not confirmed on the bands website yet, Godsmack are finally coming back to the UK to play the HMV Forum, London, on Wednesday 20th June.
I hope to try to arrange a get together on the day, of any members of this forum who are attending the show.
"Peaceful journeys"!!

Replies to This Posting

1. MIA avatar MIA

RE: UK Smack fans rejoice!

Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 12:04 PM

YAY for ya! wahoooooooo

Sorry i'll have to pass....no plane ticket or time off work.

"e"

2. RE: UK Smack fans rejoice!

Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 12:26 PM

I have been so happy since I heard the news. I have been grinning crazily all day. I have been lucky enough to see them in the US but finally getting to see them in the UK is a whole other thing!

3. RE: UK Smack fans rejoice!

Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 1:27 PM

hm...I think that the next tour will be in Canada :)

4. RE: UK Smack fans rejoice!

Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 4:45 PM

I knew smackbass would be happy about this.

5. MIA avatar MIA

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 5:33 AM

for sure! he's been waiting a long time! Happy for him...and all!
    "e"

6. RE: UK Smack fans rejoice!

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 7:09 AM

Purchased tickets for the London show this morning, i'm buzzing i'm getting to see them after 9 years of waiting!

7. RE: UK Smack fans rejoice!

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 7:41 AM

Tickets were bought this morning, only 110 sleeps to go!
    Looking forward to meeting up with UK smack fans from this forum.
    "Peaceful journeys"!!

8. MIA avatar MIA

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 9:46 AM

love that....110 sleeps....that will go by fast.

Hope you get to meet Robbie again!
    "e"

9. RE: UK Smack fans rejoice!

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 10:43 PM

Over the moon they are returning to play the UK - but gutted they have decided on a midweek show as their only UK show in London - I live in Yorkshire and have no holiday left to take the 2 days off to get to the show... or 2 half days if I want to push it... Real shame - thought I maybe able to catch a European weekend show but alas they are midweek also.

Kinda figured they would do a festival over here in the UK and cover their bases - but noooooooooooooooo BOO HISS...

10. RE: UK Smack fans rejoice!

Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 12:34 AM

Jezebel wrote:
    Over the moon they are returning to play the UK - but gutted they have decided on a midweek show as their only UK show in London - I live in Yorkshire and have no holiday left to take the 2 days off to get to the show... or 2 half days if I want to push it... Real shame - thought I maybe able to catch a European weekend show but alas they are midweek also.

Kinda figured they would do a festival over here in the UK and cover their bases - but noooooooooooooooo BOO HISS...

I share your thoughts about it being midweek in London, but after waiting 9 years i was just so happy they were coming back to the UK, i was determined i was not going to miss out. I am also from Yorkshire, so like you say, it needs to be a 2 day trip. I am lucky that i have some days available to take as holiday. Hopefully if the European shows go well, the bands management may decide to return for a bigger tour in the near future(not another 9 years!) which could involve playing further north than London!
    I hope you manage to find a way to get the time off work, it will be worth it!
    "Peaceful journeys"!!

11. RE: UK Smack fans rejoice!

Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 2:58 AM

Cheers Sbass - I hope I can manage to pull it off also... My history with Godsmack goes back to the beginning when I lived in Boston ( USA ) during the 90's. I worked for an alternative radio station and our rival station WAAF broke them and gave them airtime.
    I have a mate from Australia over the week before for Download and he has never seen them and they are his favourite band - he has booked tickets for London and has rebooked his flight to fly back the week later. They will never tour Australia and he can not believe he will be 4 days from seeing them - so flight changed and he is going.

12. RE: UK Smack fans rejoice!

Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 12:01 AM

Dom, I saw Godsmack is coming to Graspop, Belgium. Any word about that? Is it true?

http://www.graspop.be/en/index.html